GEORGE CLINTON & THE P FUNK ALLSTARS / AMP FIDDLER - JULY 4th in Tripod (1 Viewer)

Great gig. Thanks Jimmy. I was there both nights. I think last night had the edge. I left at about 12.10 (I had to miss the nightlink). What time did it finish?

I HAD TO DJ LAST NIGHT.... BUT I PALYED TONS OF FUNKADELIC. GOOD JOB I HAVE SUCH AWESOME LEGS. IF I HAD "NORMO" LEGS I'D BE IN BITS.

AHHHHHHHH...... THE FUNK. THE WHOLE FUNK. AND NOTHIN' BUT THE FUNK.

HIT ME IN THE PROTON BABY!!!

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

a 68 year old man plays for no less than 4 hours 20 mins without break then goes out and sign autographs for half an hour

he even did a stagedive last night.

amazing show - he puts all other acts to shame
fucking deadly shit. my word. shame i couldnt stay around to get my teeshirt signed although i did get an almighty hi 5 from him before the show when he was coming in..

i have decided that clinton is now synonymous with electricity.
when he walked out during cosmic slop...man...electric..

low-light of the night was seeing this eejit in front of me texting her friend..
"OMG! george clinton is wearing a nappy!"
you FUCKING IDIOT!

SIR NOSE.

GARY SHIDER.... HE'S BEEN WEARING THE NAPPY FOR DECADES. HE'S AMAZING.

SIR NOSE IS THE DOUBLE JOINTED FREAK. D'VOID OF FUNK. ARCH ENEMY OF STARCHILD... HE NEVER LEARNED TO SWIM, DON'T KNOW THE RYHTYM OF THE STROKE. EVERYONE HIGH FIVING HIM.... YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO TELL HIM TO FUCK OFF. THAT BUGGED ME... BUT HEY, THAT'S LIFE UP THE FRONT.

COSIMC SLOP IS ONE THE MY MOST FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WORLD... COZ WHEN YOU HEAR THE SLOP, GEORGE IS ON THE WAY.

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back