Gear bonanza (1 Viewer)

bombidol

Website
www.twitter.com
Selling off my Blue sunburst Ibanez Af75. Its barely used and comes with fitted hard case. Only issue is a tiny hole that has been drilled in the guitar for moving the strap lock. easily filled in if needed and doesn't effect sound at all.

Pics on request - 300 Euro

Selling off two amps in need of repair. Haven't got the time to get them back up and running. I have no idea whats wrong with them so please don't ask. I was quoted 50 Euro to get one fixed (Marshall) and 100 Euro for another (fender) One wont switch on and the other is buzzing loudly if i remember correctly. Its been a while since they were used.

One is an old Fender Performer 1000 hybrid amp. Its got pre amp tubes in there so its got vintage sound along side solid state reliability.
http://www.zikinf.com/_gfx/matos/dyn/large/fender-performer-1000.jpg
Thats a picture of one of them. I have the footswitch for it too. Its a 100 watt amp if I remember and its crazy loud and clear, by far loud enough to gig with.

The other is a Marshall MG80RCD. Its a solid state amp thats 60 or 80 watts (cant remember) Decent little amp thats suitable for practicing in a studio or home, I've even gigged with it on occasion as its nice and light and sounds decent when mic'd up.
http://www.harmony-central.com/Newp/WNAMM99/Marshall/MG80RCD.jpg
Again, theres a picture of one. I don't have the footswitch for this but as far as I know any generic switch that uses jack cables will work.

Selling as seen (not heard as they don't work) could be a potential nice return if you had them repaired and sold them on. Or a nice addiction to an amp collection.

200 Euro. And I can deliver within dublin.

I'll be adding gear to this list all week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back