GBH "The place is crwling with anti Fascist Punks" (1 Viewer)

"i;l be going to Marduk(WN black metal band) on the 26th in whelans, so wont be there"

"Im going to marduk too. Didnt know they were a WN band."

Blackenedflag said:
"i;l be going to Marduk(WN black metal band) on the 26th in whelans, so wont be there"

"Im going to marduk too. Didnt know they were a WN band."

Must be the album Panzer Division Marduk that has em doing the sex wees

As far as I know thats just hear say and that in fact they arnt NSBM, people have also said Darkthrone are but come on Fenriz is all about the crust.
"But my favorite is crust punk, we call it crust punk here. I got a shirt on now with one of America’s best bands, called World Burns To Death"-fenriz

Alan Remorse said:
"Another successful Celtic Wolves venture! The whispers and poisonous sighs of begrudgers and enemies do nothing to dampen our spirits.....and nothing could have dampened our spirits on this occasion.....except maybe that morning dew!"
"Are females invited to the next one?
eek.gif
"

hahaha wheeeeeeee........

Blackenedflag said:
Marduk is in Keltzar or whatever they're called. He also thinks cold showers makes him stronger..

the dude from lketzer is calling himself marduk, what the fuck, maybe someone should mail the real marduk and get him over to ireland to reign down some scandinavian black metal vengeance.|..|

Blackenedflag said:
Marduk is in Keltzar or whatever they're called. He also thinks cold showers makes him stronger..

No, marduk are a BM band.

Blackenedflag said:
march in Wunsiedel which saw over 4000 nazi's from 21 different countries

Don't nazi's hate foriegners as a general rule? Isn't that their whole point? It would be funny watching them mingle, looking at their counterparts from other countries. How does that work for them?

Actually that doesn't make any sence, its a total paradox?

thats around 190 from each country?

Not sure if that's a good or bad mobilisation for them, compared to anti-capitalist mobilisations where we get tens of thousands each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back