GBH / paranoid visions / lobotomies / corrosive machine / beanz on toast. (1 Viewer)

MAY 8TH

FIBBER MAGEES
€10 BEFORE 9PM, €12 AFTER

GBH
PARANOID VISIONS
THE LOBOTOMIES
CORROSIVE MACHINE
BEANZ ON TOAST

bleedin' deadly!

Someone else said this to me too but since its the same promoters surely it can't be?

yes it was meant to be the uk subs, had it all booked with them and then Phil in Belfast was told that their agent had other venues booked for them on the same dates, so I mailed Charlie and was told that:

"we do appreciate you would like us to come over but demand for the band has doubled in the last two years and we have to go with the high bidders. best charlie"

so obviously they decided to go with their agents gigs instead cos they were paying more. Pissed off with them because they are one of my favourite bands and to let us down like that is a kick in the face and totally against what I believed they were about.

Was also told they were now booked until Summer 2011 and we could reschedule then, but I've decided I won't be booking them 'cos it looks like their agent will sneak in with better offers that the band will accept everytime (same thing happened with the Dec 8th gig they were also booked for)

uk sub's fucking selling out fuckin hell, in fairness thier kinda shit now days so fuck em .

yes it was meant to be the uk subs, had it all booked with them and then Phil in Belfast was told that their agent had other venues booked for them on the same dates, so I mailed Charlie and was told that:

"we do appreciate you would like us to come over but demand for the band has doubled in the last two years and we have to go with the high bidders. best charlie"

so obviously they decided to go with their agents gigs instead cos they were paying more. Pissed off with them because they are one of my favourite bands and to let us down like that is a kick in the face and totally against what I believed they were about.

Was also told they were now booked until Summer 2011 and we could reschedule then, but I've decided I won't be booking them 'cos it looks like their agent will sneak in with better offers that the band will accept everytime (same thing happened with the Dec 8th gig they were also booked for)

thats a cut and paste from the email by the way....

Ahh ya but everytime I go to Dublin I spend way to much money on god knows what. Will be heading up probably try and get a lift or something say there will be a few from Sligo/Leitrim area heading up but its just alot easier if gig there was a gig in the West.

Ahh ya but everytime I go to Dublin I spend way to much money on god knows what. Will be heading up probably try and get a lift or something say there will be a few from Sligo/Leitrim area heading up but its just alot easier if gig there was a gig in the West.

think its a dublin only show....in and out!!!

there was talk of belfast too, but not sure if its happening

CITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABY...........CITYBABY........ ATTACKED BY....... CITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABY
CITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABY...........CITYBABY........ ATTACKED BY....... CITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABY
CITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABYCITYBABY

Don't forget the sequel! "City Babies Revenge!"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back