Gazzer is a legend. (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
Discuss. Disgust? No, this cuss, grawr. .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Not doing the invislbe anymore?
With yer fancy computer??

Great to meet ya Rita, also Scientician is too big a man to hug properly, also my fucking fucking fucking head, also I got to meet Peter Brady who actually looks nothing like a Peter Brady, so many Eirecore Peeps at the Thumped party.....Jill you looked lovely last night btw, pity Nooly didn't attend, I stilll feel so drunk, I told me bird I was going out for 2 pints never got home til 2am.... :eek:
Thanks to Turlough from Kidd Sharp for looking after mme in Supermacs were it took 2 hours to get fucking served, pics as they say to follow....

Some of you will have only met Gazzer recently but I first met him around 20 years ago and I can confirm that the mans legendary status has endured for that entire time.
.|..|:)..|..|:)

Good night altough i didnt make it there till near the end. Janer, sorry i lost you along the way somewhere. I'll arange to get that Pic off you soon. I table dived a fresh garlic cheese chips in supermacs only to turn around to the jock who owned it. He let me have it though! Amazing!

Good night altough i didnt make it there till near the end. Janer, sorry i lost you along the way somewhere. I'll arange to get that Pic off you soon. I table dived a fresh garlic cheese chips in supermacs only to turn around to the jock who owned it. He let me have it though! Amazing!
We were waiting a lifetime for the food in Supermacs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back