*GASP!!* Really important!! (1 Viewer)

Hector Grey (05 Jul, 2001 03:24 p.m.):
ho ho ho. how long can you put off the inevitable. it'll happen to you too. do you think not washing gives you a moral highground or something. capitalism gives me a job. it gives eveyone a job. it makes guitarrs to make the music on that ye listen to on the way to yer job, or the walkman you listen via. the internet was invented by the american army, for fucks sake. 'punk rock' was a media creation. wake the fuck up. do you seriously think creating traffic jams and holding up 'the working man' on his way home to his caravan is helping anybody?? so where does the rubber for the wheels of your bike come from them? some well paid, fully benifitted robot in milton keynes?

all you fanatics are the same... so easy to wind up. plus, being political will only get you laid by the noisiest and ugliest women. be warned.

say hello to your ma and da for us when you get home, gormy.

While I'm 70% sure the above was a troll for attention, I still can't resist the urge to say that you deserve the modern day equivalent of a "Holiday in Cambodia" if that's your real attitude Mr Grey.
I'm not a fanatic at all.
(although i do think we should all stop fighting wars and get to work on building our escape vehicle before the Sun blows up. )

I DON'T KNOW HOW ANYONE FEELS ABOUT THE RIOTS AT THE WORLD TRADE CONVENTIONS AND OTHER ANTI CAPITALIST ACTIONS, BUT I THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE SOMEWHAT NAIVE IF THEY THINK BY SMASHING UP A Mc DONALDS OR SPRAY PAINTING STATUES IS GOING TO CHANGE THE WAY THE MULTI NATIONALS OPERATE. I DOUBT IT'S HALF AS MUCH FUN AS WRECKING Mc DONALDS BUT THOSE HACKERS THAT CREATE THOSE VIRUS'S CAUSE A LOT MORE DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN PROFIT, WHICH IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. THAT GUY THAT RELEASED "THE I LOVE YOU" VIRUS, HOW MANY BILLIONS OF $$$ DID HE COST THE COMPANIES.....AMAZING, AND ALL WITHOUT BREAKING SWEAT, I'M NOT SAYING HE WAS MAKING ANY KIND OF SOCIO-POLITICAL STATEMENT, MOST HACKERS ARE MORE INTO IT FOR THE CHALLANGE.... BUT IT'S INTERESTING......AND A NON-VIOLENT FORM OF PROTEST..............

HECTOR IS THE NEW ANON........GO HECTOR , GO HECTOR ,GO HECTOR ECT, ECT TO INFINITY..............................

how do you know it was a guy, it could've been one of those noisy, ugly girls...

Bollocks. If anon be for me... i change my mind.

and fanatic boy... it's not that i'm unaware of the state of the world and require a holiday in cambodia, it's that i just don't care.

and my stereo dint cost five grand, ye punk.

Hector Grey (06 Jul, 2001 09:32 a.m.):
Bollocks. If anon be for me... i change my mind.

and fanatic boy... it's not that i'm unaware of the state of the world and require a holiday in cambodia, it's that i just don't care.

and my stereo dint cost five grand, ye punk.

ha ha ha ha, Anon is your new best mate Hector!!

"Hector and Anon up a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G......"

Hector Grey (05 Jul, 2001 03:42 p.m.):
age? that's the problem with the youth of today. they're all thick as fuck.

I woz implying with age comes wisdom, but more to the point - how bloody old are you if you consider a 25 year old to be the youth of today?

Daveor (05 Jul, 2001 06:30 p.m.):
a troll for attention

I really must thank you for the mental image that has given me!
ROFL, as they say in the Internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back