Garda goes mintal for sweets (1 Viewer)

Bag'o'cans

It is understood the garda inspector, who has 30 years service and is based at Garda Headquarters in Dublin, became extremely agitated after he put money into a jelly bean machine and did not get any sweets.

It is understood the man put a euro coin into the machine twice but the machine accepted different coins and did not return his money or any sweets. The man became extremely upset and staff at the outlet called the gardaí.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2005/0720/tipperary.html

This would been better if he'd got his arm stuck in there, Homer Simpson stylee...

Fireman about to cut Homer's arm off: "Homer, are you still holding onto the can?!?"

you want to check out the vending machines in DCU.

ED209.jpg

fucking criminal assholes

ms.b.haven said:
:rolleyes: in fairness
Well ye see once upon a time being a member of an Garda Siochanna required that you conducted yourself in a certain manner, the people respected them.
Going apeshit and makeing a scene after putting in the wrong coins in a jelly bean machine!!
I love his wifes antics, typical power drunk redneck woman, suprised she's not a ban garda.

"please insert €1.30 for a bottle of water which we wont dispense anyway. you've 20 seconds to comply"

motherfuckers

my favourite "on another note" follow on in the same story on rte

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In a separate incident, a garda in north Dublin is under investigation after he is alleged to have picked up a woman in an official garda van while on duty and took her for a walk on Dollymount Strand.

i think thats hilarious.

"jaysus john she looks mighty"
"but sir what about the four eleven we've been called to?"
"ah they'll be grand for a short while.... here love fancy a trip to the beach in me black maraeya?..... i'm tellin' ye they love the power of a uniform and she'll be ridin more than this bleedin van tonight what! (slaps young garda on shoulder) be a good lad and jump out there and get us a couple of golly bars will ye"
[/font]

scarily enough that happens!
frambosenshmak said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

"jaysus john she looks mighty"
"but sir what about the four eleven we've been called to?"
"ah they'll be grand for a short while.... here love fancy a trip to the beach in me black maraeya?..... i'm tellin' ye they love the power of a uniform and she'll be ridin more than this bleedin van tonight what! (slaps young garda on shoulder) be a good lad and jump out there and get us a couple of golly bars will ye"
[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back