Game's Up! Rumbulled by the Brits. (2 Viewers)

Here, krabby. If you are travelling europe you can knock into the Chez Republic and pick up a load of vinyl so save on the ol' vat.

We at NPB also got a bad review from Metal Hammer. They said that it was great that we put out a record on our own label, but that we really shouldn't have bothered, because it was inexpressibly shit.

At the time we thought this was a good review and featured it in our press-pack.

I like the "Isn't Metal Hammer 90% written in german and then (badly) translated?" theory.

Originally posted by fluffy
We at NPB also got a bad review from Metal Hammer. They said that it was great that we put out a record on our own label, but that we really shouldn't have bothered, because it was inexpressibly shit.

At the time we thought this was a good review and featured it in our press-pack.

I like the "Isn't Metal Hammer 90% written in german and then (badly) translated?" theory.

While you're here: what's up with NPB at the moment? Been a little quiet for the last six months or so.

We were hibernating for a little while to write new muzak. We're finishing an album at the moment, and we're hoping to release it in April/May... Also rehearsing so that we can start playing again soon. We have a gig in the music centre on the 13th of February.

And I'm looking for a new day job.

Any suggestions? I like sleeping (if that's any help).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back