Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Contributor
Since 1999
Website
www.thedudleycorporation.com
Might be a good idea for a thread.

To start, I have a copy of Metal Gear Acid for PSP. Not my cup o' tea. Gets pleny of great reviews, but I'm not into turn based games.

Would love something like Wipeout instead

if only i had a psp, how about console trading i will swap my ds for you psp i also have a mega drive!

nofriendo said:
if only i had a psp, how about console trading i will swap my ds for you psp i also have a mega drive!

hahaha no way anyone would trade that! I'm up for this. I'd like to really get anything.. I want to get rid of my Halo 2 for the xbox.. just so bored of it.. there may be some PS2 games i want to get of too but they are probably scratched to shit..

I have Ridge Racer and Burnout and will sell both for €50 no offers, brand new but they are just shyte compared to Wipeout, would even consider a swop but not for fucking metal gear lol

I know it's somewhat unrelated but i didn't think it warranted it's own thread - just got a second hand PS2 at the weekend with one controller and four games, how much do ye reckon i could get for it? Games are Max Payne two, a compilation of about 80 atari games, and two volumes of Console Classics.

Er €150 is very optimistic, then again you get alot of fools who pay top dollar when you sell shit in Buy and Sell...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back