• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 25
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1

RSJ

Website
www.gravelbox.net
Have had one for almost a year now, but never got past the tony hawk series, anyone want to let me know what i'm missing out on? Oh and fps' suck!

Gamecube has some deadly party games. Wario Ware Inc and Donkey Konga are my favourite.

Animal Crossing is a game where you uh.. I dunno, live a weird life in a weird city. It's kinda like a souped-up tamagotchi and is disgustingly cute.

Resident Evil 4 is just disgusting. Amazing though.

avernus said:
Mario Kart, Super Bomberman. so much fun.

That's exactly the kind of thing i'm after. Thought doom was ok back in the day, but it seems every game these days is fps, bomberman on the sega almost cost me two years of college. Legend.

Wavioli said:
I just finished zelda on it the re last week. class, but still no ocarina of time...
Zelda is the sole reason i bought a gamecube,ive only got two other games and I hardly ever play them.

I havent made much progress in windwaker in ages but im doing fairly good in ocarina of time at the moment.
Only other game I really want to check out is Tales of Symphonia,looks deadly and Ive been meaning to buy Mario Sunshine since the day i got the gamecube...about 9 months ago.

windwaker i finished in about a month or so, ocarina took over my life for at least 3...

...the new one looks fooking amazing

zelda.jpg

A month?Fuck!
I played it fairly solid for about three months and I dont think I was anywhere near finishing it,doing it in one month is fairly impressive.
New one looks beautiful.

its only cos most of the puzzles are very very similar to the ocarina of time/majoras mask

Btw, does anyone have any gamecube controllers they wanna part with for cheap?

I nearly finished Windwaker the first time I played it I think. 15 straight hours of Zelda isn't as good an idea as it sounds though. I know, I was shocked too.

I'm buying my very own actual Cube to finish it and play RE4 next week. Hurrah!

The Zelda games are classic. If you can pick up a copy of the special edition of Wind Waker you get Ocarina Of Time and Majora's Mask on a seperate disk. They also include extra dungeons that weren't in the originals.

Resident Evil 4 that was just released is great.

The Pikmin games are absolute classics.

Beyond Good & Evil is a completely under-rated game.

Rogue Squadron is really good too.

The first Metroid Prime game is tops although the second one is a little too similar.

Soul Calibur II is probably the best fighter out there.

The gamecube is a fantastic machine and as it's so cheap, every home should have one.

I'm loving Metroid Prime 2, but I've been playing it for about 6 hours or so, and I'm only 3% completed! :eek: I don't have this kind of time to devote to *any* game :(

Cormcolash said:
I despise the Gamecube controllers beyond all belief. The above post says it all.
I also hated N64 controllers, which are also shit.

nah theyre groovy. although I love the xbox small controller more. the big ones were deadly if a little unusable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back