GAA on the playstation (1 Viewer)

The Schnapper

Golly gosh
Has anyone played this? It's possibly one of the worse games i've ever seen in my life. I picked it up in GAME last week for 1.48 and will probably never put it in my playstation again. It's like someones college project or something

Apparently this game was built on an engine originally made for an Aussie rules game. Probably coded by this bloke.

aborig22607_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

that game was designed to be bought by grannies who grandkids play gaa and who dont know what else to buy them for christmas..

what is it called?

not the hurling championship manager-style game surely?

nah - that is a new separate game which it seemed didnt receive half as much as the publicity as the GAA Game.Its called "Gaelic Games: Football"

it is a terrible game!
i REALLY WANTED it to be good, however it is shocking.
when i play it with friends (it helps being drunk) it usually finishes 1-0 to 0-0 which makes us think why dont we play soccer altogether and throw on Pro Evo

this game has NO GOOD QUALITIES.
crap graphics, crap game play, extremely poor responsiveness of players to commands.
i was told you could edit players names? i am sure you cant.
as of when you get the game all the players are called Player 1 through to Player 24.

players get injured easily and have a big cross over their head as they run.
i also heard this is based on an aussie rules game. surely the aussie rules game isnt this bad?

I wish to concur with the above sentiments. I was given it as a present when it came out, played it about twice, complete bag of shite.

They should do strategy game based on being a selector, that'd be much more of a laugh

Bainisteoir - Make your own son captain. Pick players from your parish only. Win Liam McCarthy with Kerry. Guide Leitrim through the Connacht Championship.

Bainisteoir - The closest you will get to the real thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back