• Start date
  • Replies 50
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody else is watching us

http://www.indymedia.ie/newswire.php?story_id=68738

"THey are "anti-organizational" which means they dont like to align themselves to any group. They are well-educated and middle class, and are more concerned with surface/"lifestyle"/fashion politics like vegetarianism and squatting than genuine working class struggles. They run a mile from things like the Bin Tax campaigns, where working class people would piss themselves laughing at them with their trendy dyed haircuts and torn on purpose clothes. There level of organization goes no further than putting on pissups, vegetarian "potlucks" and film nights for them and their small group of friends, or making "fanzines" for each other that are read by the same 50 people."

whoever it is that keeps posting so much divisive and irrational bullshit on indymedia is a complete idiot.

damien said:
whoever it is that keeps posting so much divisive and irrational bullshit on indymedia is a complete idiot.

this is why i haven't looked at indymedia in a long long time.

*ahem* speaking as a class war anarchist....

I don't think Gill X is an anarchist at all, my suspicion is that they're probably a trot of some discription. There's a history of this kind of thing going back all the way to mayday and before that (anyone remember the 'insider' accounts of the wsm dictating to dgn or the wsm trying to scupper the padded block? Or my favourite being the accusations that checkov was recruiting lots of yuppies to the wsm by throwing dinner parties) and every time its someone who obviously spends lots of time on email lists and websites like this but basically doesn't have a clue.
I've been involved in the legal support during may and since and i tend to take these posts on indymedia a bit personally but I've no doubts whatsoever that the person making them isn't an anarchist of any discription.

Revol 68's actually a lovely guy, he was in my affinity group back in Genoa, its just that he has no manners on the internet at all at all. (and enragers a pretty shite site anyway, i look at it every now and then but its a really small group of people with tons of internet access who just throw abuse at eachother. It's the total opposite to a website aimed at drawing people into anarchism or drawing anarchists closer together)

and if you're looking to start a fight with class war anarchists...:)

Attachments

• dangerous_anarchist.jpg
    dangerous_anarchist.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 20
apparently this person is a member of the labour party.. or something.

There seems to be some sort of major breaking (bad) news on it's way to me in the next 20mins, i'll keep you updated.

weeler said:
There seems to be some sort of major breaking (bad) news on it's way to me in the next 20mins, i'll keep you updated.
]

the pope is dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back