• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 50
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shorty said:
"will come up with alternative policies for dealing with the problems of the world. We can do without the macho solutions."

pssht. anyone can 'come up with' solutions, it's implementing them that's the problem.

implementing is so macho.

Ciaran Mackle said:
How were the bands on Friday? Were Revolution good?

Savage gig. Was mad impressed by burn it and de novimismismismismis.
I can't speak for revoultion tho- i had to mill as fast as my 2 legs could carry me into the city for a bus to tallaght.

Ah bolix... I heard their stuff on myspace alright: its savage- i just couldn't afford the nightlink back to me mates gaff.

Your opinion? rule the world? The thought of it.... hahaha.

Corm said:
base-level grassroots people powered initiative

don't undersell yourself with this base-level talk. what you need is a vertically-integrated, results-orientated, locked-in, synergistic, high-utility, value-added management structure delivering end-use focussed, horizontally compatible and openly customisable, process-driven experiences.

broken arm said:
don't undersell yourself with this base-level talk. what you need is a vertically-integrated, results-orientated, locked-in, synergistic, high-utility, value-added management structure delivering end-use focussed, horizontally compatible and openly customisable, process-driven experiences.

Wha, like a football team?

GOD Steven. Just, like...GOD. If you've nothing positive to add to The Struggle then just go and, I don't know, oh, go and play football or something! Anyway, I was thinking that maybe the Proletariat needs a new set of leaders, hey?

heavy fucking.

you should see how reasonable the mod is over there havent barred this guy and even agree with some of his points.

"come into my parlour said the spider to the fly..."

shhh!!

it's not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back