FUNERAL DINER NEW VENUE! THIS FRIDAY! (1 Viewer)

Myremorse1.jpg

My Remorse, giving it socks.

And for some reason, all the other pictures that i try put up are monstrously huge.

I'll upload more later if i work it out, andif anyone wants em... I'l stick em on me photobucket page. http://photobucket.com/albums/v665/Hopedies/

No hassle. I have some more, just I'm far too lazy to sit in front of the computer for a prolonged period of time. Or maybe I'm not lazy enough...?

there's a cool pic of you and Brian in a duelling banjos pose, almost back to back, riffing intently....

not exactly! although the lower range of LTDs are actually really good guitars... you can pick up a stephen carpenter model for about 800. dillinger escape plan use them somtimes.

Yeh well if I do buy one I think I will invest a bit of money into it. My Ibanez which I bought for about 300 sterling about two years ago is seriously falling to bits. It was ok when I got it. Really good guitar actually but I think its worth paying a wee bit more to actually get more than a few years out of it.

i have a custom ibanez with a piezo pick up... it's fucking sweet. it's totally worth investing, i reckon i'll be using that guitar for the rest of my life. there's not really much point in repeatedly buying guitars that only last a couple of years.

hahaha, turned this thread into a guitar nerd thread!

wish i could get to see them again.... three times in a row every two years just isn't enough! can't get until my heart stops beating out of my head..

yeah me too. they asked me if i'd like to come to belfast with them but i wouldnt have been able to afford the train back down. now i wish i'd gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back