FUNERAL DINER NEW VENUE! THIS FRIDAY! (2 Viewers)

ur a moron, mods don't have red names, the red names are people who are members of the eirecore community.

Phil and Ian are the only ones who still have it.

jillface said:
ugh fuck off rob. i dont have time for this shit, im in spain, all im tryna do is put on gigs for people who otherwise wouldnt have these to go to..

and to be honest, even though i enjoy your company, id rather people who are actually interested not have to sift through all your BULLSHIT about ME RIPPING THEM OFF.. before they go to one of my INDEPENDENT GIGS, which I do ON MY OWN, FOR THE SAKE OF THE BÄND AND NO ONE ELSE... so how dare you fucking pull all this bullshit about me being a ripoff merchant or whatever the fuck you think it is even though you´re never gonna go to ANY gig i do...
bastard,
get the fuck away from me.
leave rob alone,he's only messin ya.and his hair is amazing

jillface said:
ugh fuck off rob. i dont have time for this shit, im in spain, all im tryna do is put on gigs for people who otherwise wouldnt have these to go to..

and to be honest, even though i enjoy your company, id rather people who are actually interested not have to sift through all your BULLSHIT about ME RIPPING THEM OFF.. before they go to one of my INDEPENDENT GIGS, which I do ON MY OWN, FOR THE SAKE OF THE BÄND AND NO ONE ELSE... so how dare you fucking pull all this bullshit about me being a ripoff merchant or whatever the fuck you think it is even though you´re never gonna go to ANY gig i do...
bastard,
get the fuck away from me.

whats all this about "My independent gigs" and "all on My own" and "for people who otherwise wouldnt have these to go to." and how can you put on a gig if your in Spain. it seems to me like its time we got a gig collective back together again so theres a group of people orgainising the gigs and the responsiibility is shared. obviously respect is due for doing work but i dont really like this idea of one person providing a service when should be done by a group of people...

jimbobjones said:
whats all this about "My independent gigs" and "all on My own" and "for people who otherwise wouldnt have these to go to." and how can you put on a gig if your in Spain. it seems to me like its time we got a gig collective back together again so theres a group of people orgainising the gigs and the responsiibility is shared. obviously respect is due for doing work but i dont really like this idea of one person providing a service when should be done by a group of people...
Where does it say that you need ten punks to change a lightbulb?

Thanks to everyone who came down, especially all those who helped ME out to put one JILLS gig. (ho ho ho).
Yeah it all went swimmingly due mainly to jills great orgainisation and alot of people's williingness to muck in.

jimbobjones said:

gotta agree with anto here, and its kinda odd jill that ya posted that u were putting on the gig 'all on my own' as its kinda obvious that stephen did alot of the shitwork involved, and also lets be honest people do not put on gigs purely 'for the band' if thats the case how come so many bands cant get someone to put on their gigs in dublin, either because they don't fit in with the punk ideology or that they aint the latest in cool sounds, i dont believe in altruism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back