FUNERAL DINER NEW VENUE! THIS FRIDAY! (1 Viewer)

jillface

Website
Visit site
FUNERAL DINER
MY REMORSE
LANGDON BECK
LEBANON DEATH TRAIN

NEW VENUE! Parnell Mooney, Parnell Street.

Doors 8.00pm
Damage 7 bonez.
Bring a mixtape, foo'.

Y'all should definitely go to this, all the bands are deadly.
.|..|

jillface said:
FUNERAL DINER
MY REMORSE
LANGDON BECK
LEBANON DEATH TRAIN

NEW VENUE! Parnell Mooney, Parnell Street.

Doors 8.00pm
Damage 7 bonez.
Bring a mixtape, foo'.

Y'all should definitely go to this, all the bands are deadly.
.|..|
yeah, looks pretty good but is 7 "bonez" not a bit expensive?

We are just spoilt for value gigs tbh..........
Compared to other music genres we are easily the best value though.

JANER said:
We are just spoilt for value gigs tbh..........
Compared to other music genres we are easily the best value though.
best value or cheapest? anyway, none of these bands sound like the clash!

jillface said:
stop cluttering my thread with your bullshit, daly. i'll get all my daly's after ya.
i'm keeping it at the top! Otherwise it'd be just people from my remorse sayin how great it's gonna be! plus we all know my dalys would kick your dalys asses. Especially since we recently aquired
daley.jpg

Daley Thompson

ugh fuck off rob. i dont have time for this shit, im in spain, all im tryna do is put on gigs for people who otherwise wouldnt have these to go to..

and to be honest, even though i enjoy your company, id rather people who are actually interested not have to sift through all your BULLSHIT about ME RIPPING THEM OFF.. before they go to one of my INDEPENDENT GIGS, which I do ON MY OWN, FOR THE SAKE OF THE BÄND AND NO ONE ELSE... so how dare you fucking pull all this bullshit about me being a ripoff merchant or whatever the fuck you think it is even though you´re never gonne go to ANY gig i do...
bastard,
get the fuck away from me.

ugh fuck off rob. i dont have time for this shit, im in spain, all im tryna do is put on gigs for people who otherwise wouldnt have these to go to..

and to be honest, even though i enjoy your company, id rather people who are actually interested not have to sift through all your BULLSHIT about ME RIPPING THEM OFF.. before they go to one of my INDEPENDENT GIGS, which I do ON MY OWN, FOR THE SAKE OF THE BÄND AND NO ONE ELSE... so how dare you fucking pull all this bullshit about me being a ripoff merchant or whatever the fuck you think it is even though you´re never gonna go to ANY gig i do...
bastard,

jillface said:

and to be honest, even though i enjoy your company, id rather people who are actually interested not have to sift through all your BULLSHIT about ME RIPPING THEM OFF.. before they go to one of my INDEPENDENT GIGS, which I do ON MY OWN, FOR THE SAKE OF THE BÄND AND NO ONE ELSE... so how dare you fucking pull all this bullshit about me being a ripoff merchant or whatever the fuck you think it is even though you´re never gonna go to ANY gig i do...
bastard,
the info is at the top. no sifting. also, sarcasm, seems pretty obvious, maybe not. Also, some people have to work at night, not my fault.

jillface said:

bastard,

Well anyone within the punk scene has the right to ask questions about the price of a gig. Just that in this case there is no problem if you ask me, 7 euros is fuck all to see a band that have travelled from America, I don't get why people are complaining. Just because you get a lot of gigs with bands from Ireland playing and it's like 4 quid in, bands from Ireland don't have to pay an extortionate price to get across the Irish Sea so they can afford to do gigs for that price. Anyway, 7 euros is only a fiver sterling, no-one up here would raise an eyebrow at that. Nothing wrong with asking questions, but in this case there is no problem.

Jiill please stop txting shit on the internet and mail me all I need to know about tomorrow. Like am I cooking for the band? How much am I suppose to pay them... blah blah blah..
I'm so fucking pissed off....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back