Fundraiser Night Aug 13th Letterkenny (1 Viewer)

RebelliousJkbx

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey Eirecore!

looking for bands willing to play a fundraiser gig in Letterkenny on Aug 13th. It's to raise money for a good friend of ours Tommy Halligan. He has MS and there is a new revolutionary treatment that requires getting more airflow to the brain via the neck. He needs to raise 7000 by September so the pressure is really on. If you're up for it let me know. Thanks

REBELLIOUS JUKEBOX PUNK ROCK FUNDRAISER FOR TOMMY HALLIGAN MS FUND

Tommy Halligan is a local Letterkenny man who has multiple sclerosis. He needs €7,000 to pay for the revolutionary surgery which is scheduled for September. He is now hopeful that an operation can give him a new lease of life.

Rebellious Jukebox are organizing a Punk & Rock night in Tonic bar on Friday 13th August at 9pm to help raise funds for Tommy.

Playing on the night will be Society X (Sligo), Good Dead Me (Cork) and some local acts to be confirmed.

Society X are from Sligo. They are an edgy 3-piece acid rock band influenced by the gritty realism of punk. A unique combination of heavy riff-laden guitar lines, no-nonsense female vocals and progressive drum rhythms. They are influenced by bands such as Link Wray, Yardbirds, Dead Kennedys and New York Dolls.

Also playing on the night are GOOD DEAD ME Cork's own NOFX inspired punks.

Tommy is also trying to collect 1,200 old mobile phones to raise money so if anyone would like to bring one along on the night, please do. Alternatively leave at the following locations in the mobile phone donation boxes: County Seat, McDonald’s, Cash 4 U, the Letterkenny Post, Billy Gilroy Tyres, The Natural Way in Letterkenny, Whoriskey’s in Ramelton and McBride’s in Milford.

Anyone who wants to give a donation, along with or instead of a phone, can make payments to the Tommy and Shane (his brother ZAFARANCHO'S DRUMMER!) Halligan Charity Account, Bank of Ireland, Letterkenny. Sort code: 90-49-15 A/C No: 47250461.

Well, notwithstanding something unforeseen I should be along for this, since I know precisely 2 people in all of L'Kenny do please say hello to me. :)

its on main street, which is a straight walk from the bus station - go up the road between sister sarahs and domino's pizza for about 6 minutes, just keep going straight, its on the left side of the street beside dillons hotel. its got a black frontage and the actual bar is downstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back