Fun With Abusive Text Senders. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osama Van Halen said:
BETCHA ITS SAMMY HAGAR... THAT FAT FUCKIN BITCH!!... I'LL SORT HIM OUT. DON'T NOBODY HASSLE THE LADY T!!
ALLAHQUANDO HAGAR... I'M SPEEDIN' IN LIKE A ROCKET AND I AIN'T STOPPIN'!!!!!!!!

D'you write your text messages like that as well...cos that'd be hilarious!

Unclealo said:
Brian McFadden was stalking Hitmei'magirl's moth

Oh right, well y'know, Brian is very troubled, he was beaten up in school, honest, he was. And then he was involved in shitty music for years, i can only imagine the trauma that poor man has suffered. Also he was married to that strange orangeskinned creature with the peculiar accent and attractive chestal area. And he smokes cigarettes like a mad rebel.

I'd be careful, a man like that is liable to do almost anything, alllllmost anything.

Maybe he'll sing a nasty song. I shook that mans hand once. I felt cold afterwards, honestly. He was trying to light up the beer garden heater thingee, with his lighter (he smokes, you see, his cool that way) and he wasn't able to light it. I believe the problem was that he was a bit of a moron. Anyway, I was left cold afterwards. His very tall though.

But really, apparently he can use phones now, eh? Thats terrifying. Between that and his ability to write emotionally charged original music, we're all fucked folks.

Theres no point trying to hide from now, we're all already doomed!!

egg_ said:
So I've now changed the password on my voicemail
How do you change it remotely? Is it possible to pick up your messages remotely?

Right. I can receive my voicemails. But how do I speak back to them?

And Brian McFadden's gonna be upset with me too.

I think this is blatantly illegal, its pretty obvious that it is really,

Agreed.

Highly illegal. And proably jepodising thumped's rep too.

Finally got through to our new fren. Lovely man.

Yous are all sound, yizzer.

Pete dump thread?

seanc said:
Oh right, well y'know, Brian is very troubled, he was beaten up in school, honest, he was.

i'd love to have sat behind him in school. i could have gobbed on his back, sewed up the sleeves of his jacket, flicked his ears and whispered "mcfatten" in his ears all day.

c0De_n1NjA said:
i'd love to have sat behind him in school. i could have gobbed on his back, sewed up the sleeves of his jacket, flicked his ears and whispered "mcfatten" in his ears all day.

I spat in his pint of ribena years back at a 'celeb do' i was bartending.

I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back