Fun With Abusive Text Senders. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

Who's bored, witty and looking to insult a stranger?

My lady's getting harrassed by some stranger to the tune of about 30 messages a day, asking her to come round to his place for a party; how she likes it and so cowardly on, and so cowardly forth. She's not into it. At all.

I've been at him now for the past 3 hours; really outdoing myself with insults that are even too good to use on Haven; and making the odd call or 12.With no response. So; if ye have credit to spare, and are looking to throw abuse at some random, deserving cunt; get out your bestest, most demeaning ones, any sort (he keeps mentioning parties though; so it can be a possible theme) and send them to this number before you all head off tommorrow:

I will be very much obliged.

And you'll enjoy yourselves to.

Good, clean justifyable fun.

HitsLikeAGirl Thanks you all in advance.

BETCHA ITS SAMMY HAGAR... THAT FAT FUCKIN BITCH!!... I'LL SORT HIM OUT. DON'T NOBODY HASSLE THE LADY T!!
ALLAHQUANDO HAGAR... I'M SPEEDIN' IN LIKE A ROCKET AND I AIN'T STOPPIN'!!!!!!!!

ICUH8N said:
Want me to uh....abuse my position?

Lets leave the Mayor out of it this time. Do feel free to pass the number round, with story; you never know, someone might know it and maybe care to give me his address. Or present location. Either would do fine.

I sent a message there asking about the appropriate attire for said parties and got a delivery report back saying "not delievered to"?

I'll try again now.

c0De_n1NjA said:
put the number up on buy and sell offering a PSP for €100. And then on daft.ie for an apartment beside a mosque.

I love you. Lets go live together in the mountains.

You sure you got the right number? Please check again.

any meteor users.... you can send up to 1000 free texts per month via meteor.ie

I'll certainly be wasting a few of mine on this punk :))

Try this:

A mate of mine had the same hassle and someone suggested checking if the person ringing/texting him had set their security code on their message minder thingamyjig. You know the one that has the standard 0000 code until you set your own one?

They hadn't, so he changed their code. Then he changed their voice message to:

"You have reached the message minder of a donkey raping shit eater. Please leave a message after the tone."

You can also check the messages left once you have the code, which was also amusing.

glen said:
Try this:

A mate of mine had the same hassle and someone suggested checking if the person ringing/texting him had set their security code on their message minder thingamyjig. You know the one that has the standard 0000 code until you set your own one?

They hadn't, so he changed their code. Then he changed their voice message to:

"You have reached the message minder of a donkey raping shit eater. Please leave a message after the tone."

You can also check the messages left once you have the code, which was also amusing.
We did the same to someone who was randomly texting a few of us in college. Good times.

Is the number definitely 086 810 6245? Strange that it won't work...?

I work in a call centre and have just transferred the last seven calls I got to his number and will continue to do so until 18.00 tonight.

It seems to be engaged now though???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back