fuckin' pricks (1 Viewer)

nofunchee

Website
www.myspace.com
i'm so fuckin' :mad:

myself and a friend of mine have been working out in ballymun recently spending hours building bikes out of shitty second-hand parts for a community art project that is running for a few weeks from the end of march. the intention was that after this project was finished the bikes would be used by a cycle awareness group out there to take young people from the area out on cycles in the countryside.

i just found out that over the weekend some fuckin' pricks got into where we were storing the bikes and robbed all of them. these are shitty second-hand bikes that are worth fuck all to anyone other than us. there was maybe one or two of them that you could actually get someone to buy and even then you wouldn't get much for them.

PRICKS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ah man, that is really shit. Stealing from a community project - some people are really nothing better than pond scum.

dunno 'till i go into work tonight and check what's left behind. start again i guess if we can get more frames and parts and shit.

PRICKS!!! :mad:

Man, that just really fucking sucks. It's such a cool idea! I hope it can be salvaged on some level because I'll bet there's a shitload of kids and people around there who are at least as pissed off as you are, and really disappointed that no matter what the majority do to make their community a better place, the prick minority can wreck everyone's buzz.

UGH.

More of these: :mad: :mad: :mad:
And a bunch of this::heart: :heart::heart: :heart:

I have an old bike in dublin that is stored in my posh aunties house.

It would need a little work but it is an old Raleigh Pioneer hybrid bike.

If you want to pick it up... or I can arrange something from here maybe

that shit.

Do you work with locals? If you do i'd say they might be able to find out who took them or even get some of the bikes back.

yeah, the project i'm working for is all set up and run by locals. dunno about going on a hunt for the bikes. i'm sure most of them will probably turn up after being dumped, probably trashed. it's hardly the biggest deal in the world to be spending more energy conducting an investigation on. worse things happen at sea, etc.

I have an old bike in dublin that is stored in my posh aunties house.

It would need a little work but it is an old Raleigh Pioneer hybrid bike.

If you want to pick it up... or I can arrange something from here maybe

that's really generous man, thanks. dunno what the plan is yet. the problem with doing pick-ups is that it's hard to transport bikes and parts in small quantities to ballymun. but if it makes sense i'll give you a shout.

also, quit it with the rep people! this thread is about hating pricks.

Not so much an investigation; but get word out via a public notice about what happened, without looking for names and see if you get any feedback. If the Local community at that point is even more aware of what you're trying to do then somthing'll come up. I think.

Not so much an investigation; but get word out via a public notice about what happened, without looking for names and see if you get any feedback. If the Local community at that point is even more aware of what you're trying to do then somthing'll come up. I think.

nah, i think is a case of nobody sees anything. that's kinda fair enough when you think about it. it's not worth it over a pile of second hand bikes. what really pisses me off was that one of the women who works there and one of the kids had their bikes stolen too.

PRICKS! :mad:

my housemate suggested talking to the pigs, telling them about the project and asking if they would donate some of the massive haul of bikes they take in all the time that they put up for auction every six months. think i'll try that. don't tell the lads off eirecore that i was talking to the pigs tho' !ninjaaaa

don't tell the lads off eirecore that i was talking to the pigs tho' !ninjaaaa

I'm telling!!!:p

Really sorry to hear about this after all the work you put in, that sucks!! I still have that bike out in my mammys, it's in the pipeline to get it brought in. I can fix it n bring it out there maybe when the seomra spraoi bit is being set up... if yis need it. Good idea getting the ones off the piggywigs.

ps if you find who did it I'll de-rep the fuck out of em with my puny powers but for now, more rep for u :)

my housemate suggested talking to the pigs, telling them about the project and asking if they would donate some of the massive haul of bikes they take in all the time that they put up for auction every six months. think i'll try that. don't tell the lads off eirecore that i was talking to the pigs tho' !ninjaaaa
Mate of mine called into the station about a missing bike and the cop brought him into a room crammed with hundreds of bikes and said "is it one of these?". The mate looked around and (like an eejit) said no. The cop sighed and said "let me just try that again... is it one of these?"

Mate of mine called into the station about a missing bike and the cop brought him into a room crammed with hundreds of bikes and said "is it one of these?". The mate looked around and (like an eejit) said no. The cop sighed and said "let me just try that again... is it one of these?"

They do that all the time. Definitely think you might get some help from the porks if you tell them what the deal is. I also think it's no harm letting some of the group put the word out. They might be returned. Depends on who stole them and why.

The 'mun is good like that.
It's also bad for the same reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back