fuckin' pricks (1 Viewer)

If you dont get no joy with the cough cough Pigs let me know. I think I have a couple of half bikes knocking around that I would be more than happy to donate. I can drop them over in my car if pushbike comes to shovebike.

nah, i think is a case of nobody sees anything. that's kinda fair enough when you think about it. it's not worth it over a pile of second hand bikes. what really pisses me off was that one of the women who works there and one of the kids had their bikes stolen too.

PRICKS! :mad:

my housemate suggested talking to the pigs, telling them about the project and asking if they would donate some of the massive haul of bikes they take in all the time that they put up for auction every six months. think i'll try that. don't tell the lads off eirecore that i was talking to the pigs tho' !ninjaaaa

who stole them = cunts

why = because they are cunts

True on both counts. What I meant was, if it's kids, they probably took them to wreck them or mess with them. More likely, they were taken to be sold. If they're storing them somewhere, they might give them back if the right person tells them.

I'd say they're well gone and best to just talk to the porks.

Hope it works out, Dunchee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back