FUCK FINE GAEL IN THE FUCKING ARSE (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 3
here, whatever happened to that shortarse Justin fella who was against everything and was always on the late late show?

I remember hearing he got a hiding off some scumbags. I wonder did that put him off being against everything.

I think hes been replaced by richard boyd barrett

howaya lads

jbarrett.jpg

he was good crack all the same.

wow- forgot all about him

probably spends his time in a drunken haze dressed as a lady these days

to be honest,i think they got it wrapped up now,your best bet is to vote labour as they seem to be the only ones with a chance of stopping a fg majority.

Yeah probably .. that's pretty much my default position. I'm really thinking about preferences after that though. Do I give my next preferences to lefty independents with whom I agree on many issues or do I give them to people who may actually have a chance of denying FG a second seat in my constituency (i.e. Fianna Fail) even though I can't stand them? This is why I need the numbers. Strategic voting.

Sersiously, I think a FG overall majority is about the worst thing that could possibly happen.

Paschal Donohoe's Fine Gael office today said "'Facebook & Twitter users are not a concern for us, they're just people with too much time on their hands.'"

jesus, have you got a link for that?

first time i bothered to register to vote down here (from the north) but the closer it gets to friday the more depressed im getting. reading the election forum on boards isnt helping.

ireland is in the political shitter, and seemingly full of spas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back