FS Elka Panther 300 Combo Organ (working) (1 Viewer)

PaulM

For sale here is a vintage Elka Panther 300 combo organ which dates from somewhere between the mid and late 60s as far as I know. Similar in sound to the vox combo organs used by the likes of the Doors, The Zombies etc

Considering it's age it is in pretty good condition, all the keys work (one or two of the top keys are occasionally a bit crackly or noisy). The two lower bass sections both work perfectly (the second of which can also be used as extra keys for the lead sounds rather than bass notes).

All the individual tones appear to be working fine but the vibrato effects do not appear to function or if they do, produce very little effect on the sound. One of the tones is quite low in volume compared to the rest but this might be the way its meant to be I don't know to be honest.

Cosmetically the organ is in pretty good condition with the usual scuffs and marks youd expect from organs of this age. I even have the original legs (though Ive never tried to attach them) and case for the organ which I believe is quite rare. I'll also throw in the stand I have it on if anyone wants it.

Further information about this organ can be found lower down on this link http://www.combo-organ.com/Elka/index.htm and a short video of me demoing the actual organ for sale is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hj35j6uG3M (sorry for the poor video quality some of the sounds are not picked up well by my camera).

I'll consider any decent offers but am happy enough to keep hold of it if not, my main reason for selling it is lack of room for the thing!

any interest at all? had one decent offer so far but the guy was in the UK and the shipping would be enormous so it was a no go.

I've no idea how much that would even be worth so I'll chance my arm and say I'll give you €100 for it.

Hi thanks for the interest, it's a tough one to value alright, considering it's condition I'd be looking for more than that ideally, if I can't sell it so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back