from www.mcd.ie (1 Viewer)

Its actually closer to the 400 quid mark, depending on the night of the week you want hence the Omelette/mound/arse night being on a tuesday, and also the 6 quid cover charge!(fiver with flyer though)
Still its early days yet...
You never know the place could proove to be the new funnel... which would be nice.
The only real way to know is to come and check the place out, becides Brian Bradley is a realy nice guy.

eeh yeah my band will support your boycotte (hehe) ...
the most we ever got paid for a gig is £5 each and even then i felt dirty for takin it.....
I know i'll regret askin it but who the Fuck is Dara Purcell?
(im not ignorant just not into that whole mcd/indie thang...)

the shelter is in vicar street - part of the "vicar street complex"* or something

it's supposed to comparable in size to the funnel but i dunno if it is or not.

yeah it's the same brian bradley

*That's 'complex' as in group of buildings. Not the other "Vicar Street Complex", a little known medical condition which drives members of 'headline' bands who make a killing from £10+ a head tickets to rip off their 'support' bands. Possibly.

I'll bleedin kill you so i will.

I wasn't talking about the arse mound omelette gig, it was a reference to an (alleged) incident with a certain well known dubin band who (allegedly) played a few Vicar Street gigs, (allegedly) made a small fortune, and (allegedly) didn't bother their holes to pay their support bands.

Allegedly.

If anyone got the wrong end of the stick, I apologise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back