Friday Night Superthread! (3 Viewers)

I have a fucking horrific hangover.
Please post nice things to make me feel better.

I slept it out and the taxi was waiting outside for half and hour
I bunked off work to get some tacos
I just had am epic shite and am about to OD on paracetemol
Nothing is helping at all

Something small and furry has died in my mouth and there are doozers doing thing behind my forehead.

I just found a receipt for a bottle of bacardi in my pocket
(I was drinking beer - probably)

bowl of menudo sort you out.

Just getting this badboy warmed up again, it's looking less and less likely that I'll be doing anything tonight. I kinda wanna go to Kaboogie!

got his first/last album on the strenght of your recommendations,let us know if this one's worth getting.

Its good, several deadly tunes but overall not as good as the first one. Its cool that its not just more of the same and he's trying to make it less messy but it just comes across as a bit ordinary at times.

So,whats the plan for tonight in here?

I was advised to watch a doco about 3 metal kids on death row in the states..looks a bit grim though.

I'm in more of a NYAN cat mood.

Just had a nice take away from Kanum, gonna have coffee and a bun shortly, off to kerry for a week tomorrow so i have to get me stuff together, have to finish a job application. No booze as i was at a wedding last night.

Listening to lots of prince too.

Kerry..nice.
Coffee and biscuits on the menu here.A bitta guitar pickin'.And possibly some black magic.

YoungsChocolate.jpg

gimmie

*disappointed*, I thought you'd gone all Travis Bicklish.

I'm still working. :( I cannae wait to be in Galway. LaSalsa is probably going to be my first port of call.

Ahh man..I had a burrito and half of Jills Chimichanga last night in LeSalsa!!IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm working on the poppiest confection of all time..I think I may puke

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back