Freebooters Six for a Fiver Fest - Paddys Weekend (2 Viewers)

computer-monkey

This you?

MonkeyBusiness.jpg

This is tonight, our tour has been great so far, really good fun and the germans are really good live.

Coolera house is the best venue in ireland, mad there last night.

So plesae come out tonight - only a fiver.

What would ya say the chances of the freebooters being on and done by 11 are? I've to get the last bus so I probably won't be going to this at all sadly :(

The Ructions are on in the Hub and they're on early.
Also it's sunday drinking hours which means the gig has to end at 11.

Thanks to all the galway, kilkenny, sligo and dublin peopel who helped organise gigs, cook, put people up, drove etc for us. also to everyone who came to the gigs from all over the place, it was really good fun and showed to me that touring ireland is deadly

thanks!

i would like to apologise to anyone who met me at the dublin gig, i have no recollection of it at all (damn buckfast) and that normally means i did something bad and talked no small ammount of shite. muchas gracias to the flutter unit for putting us up!

i would like to apologise to anyone who met me at the dublin gig, i have no recollection of it at all (damn buckfast) and that normally means i did something bad and talked no small ammount of shite. muchas gracias to the flutter unit for putting us up!
DRUNK PERSON IN DID SOMETHING BAD AND TALKED SHIT SHOCKER

ye ye!...blame it on the buckfast...it was the dodgy pill that you took that was actually an elephant sedative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back