FREE TICKETS N BOOZE - STAGGER LEE MURPHYS LIVE 06/03/08 CRAWDADDY (1 Viewer)

benni

Hey ya'll
Stagger Lee are playing as part of the Murphys Live comp in Crawdaddy on March 6th. Also playing are Story of Hair & Ham Sandwich.

We've got a rake load of free tickets for you to get your greedy mitts on - alls you gots t'do is reply to this email address - [email protected] with Murphys Live Tickets in the subject line & give us your name & address and we'll send them on.

AAAAAAND as if THAT wasnt enough there will be a nice little supply of free beers for yas too.

So mail us here and get on course for some rockin n rollin - FREE!.|..|

www.myspace.com/staggerleeband

awwwwwww :) Thanks!

Yeah - i really didnt like yer wan, she was a dope.

As of today all of the Stagger Lee stock of tickets for the Murphys Live gig in Crawdaddy on March 6th are gone. Thanks to anyone who got in touch - much more than we expected! Your tickets are winging their way to you as I type.

Apologies to anyone who missed out but as Ham Sandwich and Story of Hair are also playing they might be a port of call if they have any left over too.

And PLEASE remember - there are more tickets than actual capacity so while you need a ticket to gain entry, if the place is full when you get down there you aint gettin in :-(
So make sure n get yo asses down nice n early and we will hopefully see you all there!

We're playing Club Hell(!) in Dalston on Friday 14th March and then the Gypsy Hotel club on Sat 15th.

ha! nah wont know till tomorro - either 8.30 or 9.15 but its decided on the day. I'll get the Grumster to text ya if you want?

I'll give him a shout myself sure.

I don't wanna arrive too early. I'm far too fcking cool, as well you know.

OUCH... :(

My head hurts.

This was much much fun.

THe Russian John Peel, I believe, is Artemy Troitsky...and can i just say at this point...that he's a little bit attractive in a Donald Sutherland kind of way.

Miaow.

Anyways...anyone in Belfast this evening can catch us at Lavery's!!!
.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back