Free Film Screening 23.12.03 (1 Viewer)

katie

Hi there. There's a free test screening of a new Irish comedy feature that was shot in and around Dublin over the summer taking place next Tuesday morning at 10.20 in the UGC. It's by a well known Irish director and will have a full theatrical release in mid-2004. If you'd like to attend and give your views please text/call 086 343 7980 or email [email protected] to reserve your place. Cheers.

what's the plot about? You don't have to go into details....

How many fair city actors are in it?

it's a comedy about gambling, three mates and the scrapes they get into... no fair city! - sorry to disappoint... that's all the info i can give, audience for test screening shd be clueless so no expectations... as i said, text/call/mail if you wanna go...cheers

katie said:
it's a comedy about gambling, three mates and the scrapes they get into... no fair city! - sorry to disappoint... that's all the info i can give, audience for test screening shd be clueless so no expectations... as i said, text/call/mail if you wanna go...cheers
Really enjoyed the film. Thanks. From start to finish it was enjoyable, loads of laughs, bit of sex, bit of violence, and if the RSPCA dont see it, it should do ok.

Seriously, I reckon its better than intermission(similar style but not same) and thought that was good, the actors were all excellent too.

Cant wait to see it again. That missing scene is bugging me now.

Anyhow, if I can name the film, didnt wanna upset no-one, but its gonna be a biggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back