forums..... (1 Viewer)

darknothing

how do you start a good forum tread cuz i must be really bad at it cuz mine look the same as everone elses but every one hates me here...on darkforum....and on the forum part of myspace(other wise i loved there) shit i'm just going to go kill my self now....good bye

darknothing said:
how do you start a good forum tread cuz i must be really bad at it cuz mine look the same as everone elses but every one hates me here...on darkforum....and on the forum part of myspace(other wise i loved there) shit i'm just going to go kill my self now....good bye

Well, this here message board is a music message board. Most of the folks what post on here tend to have a love of music in common. The music tends to be left-field and very varied. Not everyone likes the same things. Maybe you should read the message board, and start threads about things people might be interested in. Seems most of the thread you start aren't about music. There is other boards on this site such as the lifestyle and the arts and culture boards.
Also, don't kill yourself.

ah i miss the comfort in being sad quoth angst merchant Kurt cobain and teenagers everywhere swooned....cpr released a slow groan."why do I keep reading threads started by this dark nothing person" she wondered aloud.

I'm narrating my life now, it's pretty fun, especially on the Dart in the morning,fuckin wrecks peoples head.

darknothing said:
Me personally, I get great responses from my threads that are all like "Oh my God pals! It's another happy day here on planet earth! Today I'm happy because yoghurts are being made illegal and kittens are being made mandatory!! Does anyone have any recipes that involve pesto? WOOOOOOO PESTO!! I'm listening to Sam Cooke and Slint at the same time!!!! Does anyone else want to talk about themselves on my thread?-- go for it pals .|..| .|..| .|..| xxxx"
darknothing said:
?what does that mean
Also I don't post rubbish like that. Forum savvy babes know what everything means, or pretend to. I don't even know who Slint are.

Zeelander said:
Me personally, I get great responses from my threads that are all like "Oh my God pals! It's another happy day here on planet earth! Today I'm happy because yoghurts are being made illegal and kittens are being made mandatory!! Does anyone have any recipes that involve pesto? WOOOOOOO PESTO!! I'm listening to Sam Cooke and Slint at the same time!!!! Does anyone else want to talk about themselves on my thread?-- go for it pals .|..| .|..| .|..| xxxx"

Also I don't post rubbish like that. Forum savvy babes know what everything means, or pretend to. I don't even know who Slint are.

god cheer the fuck up zee. just cos its raining today no need to bring us all down.

Lefty Frizzell said:
yeah thats old news. how many guys do you know called cpr?

touche

but if she was called barbra....

i dunno i just thought cpr sounded rather manish and what with spoongebob squarepants being a dude and shit. well his name is bob.

heres to cpr, a womans woman :heart:

cpr is an acronym for "bangs like a screen door in a heavy gale"

everyone knows that.

Lefty Frizzell said:
hehe. starting to wonder what cpr stands for now.

cypriot prairie romp or colin powell rocks.

apropos of (dark) nothing

Did you see Dio on South Park last night?

johnnystress said:
Did you see Dio on South Park last night?

no but i've seen it before. the one where he does holy diver in front of a load of
bewildered kids? i nearly tore a lung laughin when i saw that first.

he's playing in oct in tbmc. .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back