FOREVER presents M83 (1 Viewer)

Reasonable gig. Not the most exciting live act on the planet, though possibly containing the most-prominent-nippled synth player.

Missed Si Schroeder.

Andrew's Lane is a class venue. More gigs here please.

Andrew's Lane is a class venue. More gigs here please.

The sound was utter muck. Si schoreder was unlistenable and M83 sounded bad. Both sets of sound engineers couldn't have got it so badly wrong, so it must be the acoustics or PA. did anyone else think the same?

-100 points for the toilet attendant, I know how to dry my own fucking hands. And the 'graffitti' pictures on the stairs of guys in baggy jeans and wooly hats was a bit lame.

still its a nice sized venue and the door and bar staff seemed nice. end of reveiw.

The sound was utter muck. Si schoreder was unlistenable and M83 sounded bad. Both sets of sound engineers couldn't have got it so badly wrong, so it must be the acoustics or PA. did anyone else think the same?

no, I thought it was grand. was right up the front for Si Schroeder, away from the babbling masses. He sounded grand from there. I'd say it'd have been tough back a bit though, but moreso cos of everyone yapping.

Yeah, them toilet attendants get my goat. Nothing like being intimidated into giving someone money after going for a slash.

I really enjoyed this. Thought the sound was excellent, really clear. Though, I was wearing earplugs. Don't know what it was like without. Loved the encore especially.

Colouers was amazin'.

Sound was a bit dodge at the start(where were the guitars?), sorted itself out towards the end though - probably mostly cos they ditched the guitars...

sound was definately dodge at the start. Run Into Flowers (one of my all-time favorite songs) sounded like it had the balls squeezed out of it. it did get better though, and by the end it was utterly mega. Especially the last two 'A Guitar and a Heart' and 'Coleurs'. LOVED IT.

Just booked 3 tickets for this. Dont often book tickets for things, but what's the story with ticketmaster having a 3 euro odd surcharge? and none for Tickets.ie? I would have paid a tenner over the odds on ticketmaster for this..

Can't wait to see you there Mr.ilovehoovering

The story with ticketmaster is that they are cunts, excuse my french.

I think it was 6 quid a head on tickets for Neil Young and Bruuuce.... 6 euro on each ticket that is already absurdly over-priced in comparison with the rest of Europe.

The story with ticketmaster is that they are cunts, excuse my french.

I think it was 6 quid a head on tickets for Neil Young and Bruuuce.... 6 euro on each ticket that is already absurdly over-priced in comparison with the rest of Europe.

I'm going to Ricardo Villolobos on Sunday night. It was marginally less expensive booking it on TM as opposed to tickets.ie

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back