FOREVER presents FUCKED UP (1 Viewer)

was that the one and only Gazzy wazzy woo i spotted this morn about quarter to ten on collins ave on the pushbike with the very fetching basket on the front, the mans a class act!!

That was me alright,on me way to work.I keep me tools in the basket!:p

These guys put on a great show last night in Belfast, singer is menta. Really nice guys and gal all round, strange having a 3 guitar and bass set up, since it's mainly all punk bar chords, but it worked, and they looked like they had alot of fun!

Hope tonight goes as well for the Dublin crowd, get ur arses down and enjoy it.

Belfast gig was alright. I don't get why Fucked Up have a load of hype behind them, I've seen plenty of better bands this year. They were good enough, but not amazzzzing or anything.
They're all pretty sound and the singer is quite hilarious, in all fairness though he is no Mero.
Also in all fairness, Career Suicide are about twice as good as Fucked Up, wayyyyyy better band!

Edit: Basically when sitting watching Fucked Up I couldn't help but think "Knifed were far better than this"

Belfast gig was alright. I don't get why Fucked Up have a load of hype behind them, I've seen plenty of better bands this year. They were good enough, but not amazzzzing or anything.
They're all pretty sound and the singer is quite hilarious, in all fairness though he is no Mero.
Also in all fairness, Career Suicide are about twice as good as Fucked Up, wayyyyyy better band!

Edit: Basically when sitting watching Fucked Up I couldn't help but think "Knifed were far better than this"

Well I have to say,I like them on th strength of their last lp,which is deadly.I haven't seen 'em live yet except for one great youtube clip,so I'll reserve judgment 'till then.I'm still pretty fuckin' excited though.

Fucked Up are good, but put it like this, gig in Belfast was £8 in, when Career Suicide gig was £5 in, and I know which band was better.
so cs were better in you re opinion fair enough,but whats the crack about prices both bands are charging fuck all ,one a bit more so, where else wud you get to see a band from Canada for £ 8 ?
i cant fuckin wait

so cs were better in you re opinion fair enough,but whats the crack about prices both bands are charging fuck all ,one a bit more so, where else wud you get to see a band from Canada for £ 8 ?
i cant fuckin wait

It'll be a wee bit more than £8 tonight, more like £11.50/€14.50. Glad I'm working this week.

i cant fuckin wait

Point is that if Career Suicide are worth £5 then Fucked Up aren't worth 8, that's all, taking the bands relative to one another. Not really a comment about prices over all, I wish I could charge £8 into every gig and get away with it!

Point is that if Career Suicide are worth £5 then Fucked Up aren't worth 8, that's all, taking the bands relative to one another. Not really a comment about prices over all, I wish I could charge £8 into every gig and get away with it!

hold on now....let me get this straight...you, charge into gigs?
thats a fuckin disgrace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back