for those around limerick... (1 Viewer)

swingkid

Website
www.wfmu.org
hey for those around limerick...
tomorrow [sat 5th janaury]
estel are playing the boat house [for ivan's birthday] along with mr. creosote and others..
i think it's free in and lots of celebration drinking will be going on, and then it's off to termites for more, ha...

http://www.thumped.com/estel

and this is now up...
http://www.killkillkill.cjb.net
but it's only a "pretend" one for now...

Lies and Deceit! I didn't play, but I did look at the Estel site and was visitor 1976.. which, wait for it people, is also the year I was born. Now is that cool or WHAT?!! (Its probably in the what category, but sure anyway..)
PS Happy b-day Ivan

Thanks a million for all the rock'n'roll action you folks. Stephen Ryan (Giveamanakick)... what a gent! and with the added bonus of Mark O' Connor and Liam Marley. Rocktastic! Thanks to Estel for coming down and rocking the gaff... i don't remember much of the last couple of days but i know it was all good and nobody died. Looking forward to seeing y'all on the 19th.

Ivan, you snore something terrible. I left my 22 comics in your gaff. Estel you rocked, y'all come back now. Giveamanakick you know how to give a man a ..... tune.

Feliz anos nuebos to all thumped nerds, and for those around Limerick on Jan 21 Monday, check CHECK ENGINE (chicago ex-stlj saxist pigs) + Mrs Pilgrimm + support at the boatclub.

i think the best thing was ivan rocking out the therimin in his 50's rocker's debs jacket....

and sneaking [piss] champagne into termites

and the 30 people dancing around with estel stickers on their backs [unkown to them]

ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back