For Sale- Midi Controller Keyboard - CME UF 6 - 160 euro (1 Viewer)

ronanoco

Website
www.undercurrent.ie
Selling this as I've moved to London and its too pricey to send over! 6 Months old and stand included! Hardly used as I've been over in London for most of its life! Pretty good saving considering it cost me around 230 including cost of sending it from UK to Ireland. If you can pick up from Bray you'll save yourself postage! send me an e-mail to [email protected] if you are interested.
Cheers,
Ronan

ps
here is the link and the blurb from the Turnkey website:

http://www.turnkey.co.uk/web/productAction.do?dispatch=showProduct&SKU=CME-UF6&context=WEB

CME UF6
The CME UF Series omits the gimmicks and provides the features you need and the features you will actually use. 8 assignable knobs, 9 assignable sliders, chunky transport controls, split and dual functions, a pitchbend wheel, a modulation wheel, aftertouch and sockets for connecting a sustain pedal, volume pedal and breath controller are all provided.

Knobs and Sliders
The assignable knobs and sliders are ideal for controlling the mixer in your sequencer application or for editing virtual instruments and effects. Their sturdy design also makes them ideal for real-time performance.

The CME UF Series provides nine sliders, which means you can control eight channels and the master fader on a mixer, or - with a simple press of the 'Drawbar' button - nine drawbars of an organ emulation such as Native Instruments B4. Many similar keyboards only have eight sliders which can make life a bit awkward at times!

Transport Controls
The chunky transport controls provide instant control over your sequencer without the need to reach for the mouse. Controls for Start, Stop, Record, Rewind, Fast Forward and Return to Zero are provided.

Features:

* The Most Cost-Effective Professional USB MIDI Master Controller Keyboards
* 61 Key Semi-Weighted Synth-Action Keyboard
* Solid Metal Construction
* 8 Assignable Knobs
* 9 Assignable Sliders
* Chunky Sequencer Transport Controls
* Breath Controller Input
* Aftertouch
* USB Port for Computer MIDI Connection
* Compatible With All Major Audio Software
* Firewire Audio Expansion option

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back