food/shit question (1 Viewer)

thanks guys.

I never really slept anyway, and it seems to be what all the cool kids are doing these days.

I say bring it on.

In one of the few funny things Tommy Tiernan said in some DVD of his I saw lately, he says Yanks say "have a nice day" as if that was always an option. We're more realistic over here, he claims, so we say "Good luck"

Good luck, flashback

Flasher... you're screwed. Run for your life.

Good baby food is Napolitana. Fry up some onions and garlic in a saucepan. Add Tinned tomatoes and chopped up carrot. Then add some basil.

Once it looks like a pasta sauce, add some cream cheese and you've got yourself a tasty morsel

i blame god for the food/shit problems if he exists. a better design function than us eating and creating waste which piles up would have been to copy the system used for flowers and develop us as using photosynthesis

but hey that's just a stupid opinion

Flasher... you're screwed. Run for your life.

Good baby food is Napolitana. Fry up some onions and garlic in a saucepan. Add Tinned tomatoes and chopped up carrot. Then add some basil.

Once it looks like a pasta sauce, add some cream cheese and you've got yourself a tasty morsel
that sounds like what we eat on a regular basis.

without the cream cheese part. I'll have to try that. I'll have to start planting the tomatoes and basil and parsley too.
oh man. Having a baby puts some hard limits on your time.
A, B, C ...X must be done by June 30th.
Suddenly every weekend is busy time.

The other half is raising questions about the kosherness of freezing baby food, and then reheating it, like you were saying before.

I told her it was grand. But I tell everyone everything is grand, so I've lost some authority on that front.
She might actually be taking the year off. I am being paid pretty daysunt money right now, so as long as the new company doesn;t go bang we're grand.

Her taking a year off though would be deadly. No child minder bollocks to deal with.

IFF, what the... you are definitely the most demented lad on thumped.
I mean, I like to think I say some demented shite from time to time, but jesus, credit where its due.
Amazing.

that sounds like what we eat on a regular basis.

without the cream cheese part. I'll have to try that. I'll have to start planting the tomatoes and basil and parsley too.
oh man. Having a baby puts some hard limits on your time.
A, B, C ...X must be done by June 30th.
Suddenly every weekend is busy time.

The other half is raising questions about the kosherness of freezing baby food, and then reheating it, like you were saying before.

I told her it was grand. But I tell everyone everything is grand, so I've lost some authority on that front.
She might actually be taking the year off. I am being paid pretty daysunt money right now, so as long as the new company doesn;t go bang we're grand.

Her taking a year off though would be deadly. No child minder bollocks to deal with.

Freezing baby food and then reheating it is fine. We've done it and our little one has never had any trouble.

Actually... I'm going to e-mail you! Screwed Thumped!

IFF, what the... you are definitely the most demented lad on thumped.
I mean, I like to think I say some demented shite from time to time, but jesus, credit where its due.
Amazing.

:)

i've heard that a bit said about me

there are however benefits to the design. it creates jobs in agriculture and food processing though. plus food tastes nice so the positives outweigh the negatives.

and now i am seeing if there are any courses available which teach a person when not to say anything and when to shut up

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back