Food poisoning? (1 Viewer)

got the food poisoning last night. puked my guts out, so painful. feel weak as a kitten today, working on no food/energy and no sleep...have to make it in to work somehow this afternoon.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maybe I'm overreacting, but I just bought a smoothie from a Spar shop, took a big fucking swig, and it turned out it was totally and completely rancid. I checked the lid, and it was a week out of date.

I took it back, and got my money back, but I feel like I'm about to puke my whole digestive system through my nose. I'm not a puker, so that's kind of unusual. I can't get the taste out of my mouth, and it feels like it's on its way back up.

Does anyone know if you can get food poisoning off a rotten smoothie, or should I stop worrying?

Sorry if I'm being gross.

I dont think you are likely to get poisoning from it - but it could taste gross enough to make you sick (i guess you know that bit already)

Well Jane is obviously still alive so I was right.

How do you know!? I could be posting from BEYOND THE GRAVE. Anyway, I stopped going to that Spar because the guy who got thick with me over the fucking rancid smoothie they sold me was a bit creepy to begin with. Then, a few months later, he and his mate bashed my head off a stone wall like a basketball. Haven't been in there in about 6 months now, and refuse to set foot in it ever again, for any reason. I'd rather walk ten miles out of my way than have to face that guy again.

Apparently, they were just 'messing' when they came at me in the dark, picked me up like a rag doll and thrashed me into a wall. So my head injury was meant as a joke, and therefore I was not allowed to get upset over it.

So there ya go. Problem solved.

Damo, I'm sorry to hear about your food poisoning. That really sucks ass. And Mormon, you were right anyway. The thing made me feel really sick, but I wasn't poisoned. I just was a bit ill for the rest of the day, but I was fine.

Awwww. Surely you shouldnt have been going in to work?!

a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Damo, I'm sorry to hear about your food poisoning. That really sucks ass.

turns out it was Norwalk virus. was in a shit way all weekend. tried to flush the bugger out with beer. didn't work. still a bit foggy today, but not expelling anything, which is a great improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back