Foggy Notions Presents... The Tallest Man on Earth, Whelan's, Sep 11 (1 Viewer)

Excellent gig, he seemed shocked at how many people knew the words. But the Swedish dudes on the back left were so bloody annoying. By the end they were so drunk they could barely walk straight, but they were super loud during Valerie Francis - who was brilliant, very impressed - so it was obvious they were gonna be chatty. Why does Whelan's always attract such noisy crowds? Anyway nice one Foggy Notions, another great booking!

Excellent gig, he seemed shocked at how many people knew the words. But the Swedish dudes on the back left were so bloody annoying. By the end they were so drunk they could barely walk straight, but they were super loud during Valerie Francis - who was brilliant, very impressed - so it was obvious they were gonna be chatty. Why does Whelan's always attract such noisy crowds? Anyway nice one Foggy Notions, another great booking!

the first time I've ever told anyone to shut up at a gig. They were hammered and rather than get all agro, which I expected, they just left to relief of all around. After one of them telling me he was sorry that I was angry (I wasn't. I was annoyed) but that its ok because he (TMOE) was swedish. I'm not sure if they were swedish themselves. They sounded more eastern europey that I could tell. Either way even their own mates were fairly embarassed by them.

best whelans gig i've been to in ages. there is something awe inspiring about one man with a guitar with such stage presence.

he has an excellent haircut too, which is always a bonus.

cheers foggy.

thanks to everyone who came down. TTMOE was blown away by the reaction and the amount of people who came out to see him and bought records too. super nice guy also.

Yeah he had to run back to his hotel in a panic to get more albums. As he ran past he said 'Irish people are fuckin rich!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back