FNM 6-year death-o-versary (1 Viewer)

Corm said:
Boss!

I heard of one where when you're ridin in the arse, if you box the person you're riding really hard in the back of the head just when you're about to come they're asshole contracts on your cock and you get a deadly orgasm.

It's called a Total Cunt.

Haven't tried it (yet).
does your girlfriend read eirecore?

Corm said:
Does cumming on a girl's tits mean I'm a misogynist?
No, fucking a girl in the ass does though, it also makes you a better person. Fucking someone in the ass is the most degrading thing you can do to someone.

Alan Remorse said:
Sure we've all seen american history x, ed norton didnt seem too bothered by it
Yeah but it fixed him didn't it? I haven't heard of him being involved with any nazi gangs since ...........

demonica said:
No, fucking a girl in the ass does though, it also makes you a better person. Fucking someone in the ass is the most degrading thing you can do to someone.
You must be joking.

If not, then thats not only utter rubbish, but homophobic rubbish.

aaaaanyway, somehow we've gotten from FNM to assfucking...

on another Patton-related note, did anybody hear the story about how the day that Chili Peppers' guitarist died, Mr Bungle were playing a festival in Europe. They came out all dressed up as the members of chili peppers, with trey spruance dressed as a ghost, with a sheet draped over him. They then proceeded to play a set of Chilis covers, and apparently played them better than the Chilis do themselves.

this was when i realised that i would never have as much respect for any band as i do for MR Bungle.

The most degrading thing I've ever done to a girl was making love to her while wearing a mask of her father's face. I think I felt more degraded though. I've been with some seriously fucked up girls. They give much better head than normal girls.

Have you ever heard of a fisherman's noose?

It's when your having sex with your bird against their will, you pick up a bit of their tights, wrap it around their neck and choke them till they pass out. Wrap the tights around their head and tie it in a noose around you cock, then you whack away until they come around and as they wake up, pull away from her head, tightening the noose and wait as the pull causes an earth rumbling orgasm that delivers a roasting hot blast of jelly into the puzzled face.

Anyone done this?

Here's a pic of me doing it in 1994

Thanks for the endorsement Nooly!

That's fucking brilliant about Bungle doing the Chilli Peppers thing, I hadn't heard of that...I presume it's cos RHCP accused Mr. Bungle of ripping them off when the first album came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back