FNM 6-year death-o-versary (1 Viewer)

wow, just saw the strangest thing on telly- a fantomas song from amenaza al mundo on a deodorant ad.. not strange in the selling out sense, with mike p being the ho that he is, just cus its such a strange song from such an unknown album...

thedonal said:
wow, just saw the strangest thing on telly- a fantomas song from amenaza al mundo on a deodorant ad.. not strange in the selling out sense, with mike p being the ho that he is, just cus its such a strange song from such an unknown album...
they put a fantomas song on an add!!! realy? this i have to see..|..| :eek:

the strange guy said:
The bang off my armpits would, though.
try washing. i prefer a whiff of healthy sweat to something called 'ocean fresh' that smells like jeyes fluid but is less sensitive to the skin.

I care too much about the environment to waste energy heating up precious water only to pour it into our archaic sewage system while there are children dying of cancer.

Really? I thought it was just cos you were a lazy cunt, like me.

Anyway, a question I've been wondering about, and you're just the man to give your opinon:

Does cumming on a girl's tits mean I'm a misogynist?

how could cumming on a girl's tits possibly make you a misogynist? you just want to let everyone know you've been riding a lot

the strange guy said:
So if cumming on tits is AOK, what's the verdict on face? Everyone can agree that it is the height of ignorance, but is it right on?
probably depends what you're saying/thinking/doing with your hands at the time. and if the girl minds. and stuff.

what would i know. cormy, well done. i'd never talk about stuff like that with my sister.

the strange guy said:
Excellent. I'm ignorant in bed and still not misogynist.
Must try harder.

Anyway, anyone else noticed there's an FNM tribute band playing the music centre in May, called (ahem) "No More Faith"
I shit you not.

For the record,I want to be buried with my copy of "Angel Dust".Preferably with either "RV" or "Jizzlobber" blaring in the background.

nooly said:
how could cumming on a girl's tits possibly make you a misogynist?

If you'd hit her in the face with an axe first. Not that I did. Anyway, I just thought it was a funny thought and imagined a column in Profane Existence or something from a revolllooshonairee wuummmyyiiin talking about how cumming on tits was misogynistic.

nooly said:
you just want to let everyone know you've been riding a lot

Well, I just thought the idea was funny, but maybe that was my subliminal wishes. Thanks for telling everyone I've been riding lots, by the way (riding's great).

Hey, thanks B, I'm sorry we can't all be such progressive revolutionary dudes as I am. Or maybe it was just my sister I was riding.

ok this is really bad form (and i swear i havent done it) but have any of ye heard of a "Sneaky Pete"?

Basically you are taking your "bird" of choice from behind, and building up to the climax, then ya pull out, moan, and pretend you are cumming by spitting onto her back, she then turns around, and bam right in the face!

I remember my friend telling me bout this and i was shocked for a month!

Boss!

I heard of one where when you're ridin in the arse, if you box the person you're riding really hard in the back of the head just when you're about to come they're asshole contracts on your cock and you get a deadly orgasm.

It's called a Total Cunt.

Haven't tried it (yet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back