FM Live (1 Viewer)

Stan Bowles

Contributor
Got a good review on EG today. Just ordered it from play, 23.50 for the game and a four month sub.

I'm a little scared though.

I've fallen out of love with FM. I couldn't really get the results over the last two titles now, so I doubt I'll be picking this one up.

No Rasputin beard for me then.

Well see that's why I'm going to give FM live a bash, sounds like they've dumbed it down a tad. I didn't like last years FM so I didn't bother this year.

I reckon its worth a punt at 23.50 for four months. We could set up thumped league and cups too by the looks of it.

I'm loving this. The season in my gameworld doesn't even start for another week but I'm hopelessly addicted.

Well this is the thing, you start the game with no skills, so the players you can scout are limited till you level up. Same goes for tactics, when you first start all you can do is pick the team until you learn different tactics.
My star player at the moment is Kevin Doyle!

Oh Jesus. Why did I open this thread?

How much is it Stan....? Is there a subscription fee?

>> 6 Months later

2vvulqe.jpg

I'm good for it, man. I just need one more game. I'll suck your dick, man!

There is a subscription fee, not sure what it is. I got the boxed version for 23 euro off play, which came with a four month subscription. You can download it the game (For free I think) direct from the website and just pay for a sub and play.

I think it's around a tenner a month, which is what, two pints? After four months I'll either be:

a) sick of it and not renew or

b) still be addicted and a tenner will seem cheap.

I ended up getting the new FM. After many hours play, my game eventually evolved into a sort of Director of Football Manager, where I just signed players and then went on holiday for weeks at a time and left the tactics and games to my assistant. I tried to go back to playing normally but couldn't be bothered. I've killed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back