Floating in Space (1 Viewer)

what niggglptttth said...

last spiritualized ablum was bollox... he used to write good songs and performed them really well, now he spends more time dressing up poor songs with loads of overproduced twaddle and ego...

I'd like to see what he'd do with a 4track tape mashine... then he might have to write good songs again

Ian said:
what niggglptttth said...

last spiritualized ablum was bollox... he used to write good songs and performed them really well, now he spends more time dressing up poor songs with loads of overproduced twaddle and ego...

I'd like to see what he'd do with a 4track tape mashine... then he might have to write good songs again

Granted - the last album was`nt great - but this is a NEW album and holds new possiblities.
So he did`nt reach the quality barrier he previously set, with the last album - maybe this one will!
No need to kick a man when his down - the major labels are doing enough of that carry on.
The man makes one bad move, and everyone wants to put the boot in - always the way eh? :(

Rimbaud said:
Granted - the last album was`nt great - but this is a NEW album and holds new possiblities.
So he did`nt reach the quality barrier he previously set, with the last album - maybe this one will!
No need to kick a man when his down - the major labels are doing enough of that carry on.
The man makes one bad move, and everyone wants to put the boot in - always the way eh? :(

he should break up with his girlfriend/wife and go back on the schmack...then we'd be guaranteed a masterpiece.

Yee can slag him in person - i know i will....

Limerick Dolans (September 6)
Cork Half Moon Theatre (7)
Dublin Vicar St (8)

I`ll be the guy in the back row shouting "play some fuken Spacemen threeee....!!"

Rimbaud said:

wasent kicking him while he was down... I have faith in him, I'm just a very very dissapointed fan as of late

Rimbaud said:
Spiritualized will also be playing in Limerick this time around!!!!
The new album is on the way - meant to be more garage influenced for some reason...
But before the release the album will be released in the form of 3 10" ep`s.Or is it 12"?They`re going to be limieted anyway - don`t know why they`re bothering to do that...

pointless. 10"s suck
splitting the album up like that is annoying

Pretty pointless alright.

I got the Complete Sessions vol. 1 yesterday for 5.99euro in HMV sale yesterday - 2 cd set of b-sides alt. takes etc - damn good value.
But i`m sure they can afford to sell it that cheap when other cd`s sell for 20-30 euro...

Rimbaud said:
Pretty pointless alright.

I got the Complete Sessions vol. 1 yesterday for 5.99euro in HMV sale yesterday - 2 cd set of b-sides alt. takes etc - damn good value.
But i`m sure they can afford to sell it that cheap when other cd`s sell for 20-30 euro...

you're fucking serious?
5.99 was that in Dublin or Limerick?

I paid full whack for mine :(

Limerick...
Best deal i found there.Other stuff in the sale is your typical sale items - Neil Young/Lizzy for 9euro - The Jam - Guns`n Roses, the usual stuff.
Worth a look in anyways, as theres always one gem goin for cheap...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back