Fleskwater Barndance 18th September, Limited tickets! (1 Viewer)

Kev Bones

Website
www.myspace.com
FleskwaterBarnDanceflyer.jpg

This is a small event, trial for a bigger fest. There are literally only 100 tickets for this. Already selling fast. Hoping to send some down to Dublin shortly. Anyone else wants to get a ticket get in touch and we can arrange it via paypal or something.

[email protected]

Fleskwater's great. First time there as a young flit I fell asleep in a leaky tent and nearly drowned. Woke up gargling and spluttering rainwater then had to dry out like a tramp at a campfire somebody had the nous to light in a barn. Happy days. I may copy and paste this into Gaz's PUNKASFUCK thread to kill tweo birds with one stone.

i'll have tickets for this in dublin if anyone wants one

Fecking wedding on Friday means I can't go to this. Good luck with this. Tickets at the Only Fumes & Corpses/The Lobotomies gig in Galway on Friday.

emailed the address on that poster for ticket but no reply so maybe keep me one damo?

should have space if anyone needs a lift to this from cork - will be at the los langeros gig on the friday night in cork or anywhere on east coast from wexford up- dublin etc.

I can bring them to the Moutpiece gig tonight if you're going

heres the provisional set times. Im sure they'll change a bit though. The session in the acoustic area will hopefully start around 7. Gate will be open from 11ish although we'll be there from the night before so early campers welcome. Workshops supplied by the fleskwater folks on organic farming an the like starting at 12.

3.30-4.00 - Sciehallion

4.15-4.45- A-Political

5.00-5.30- Swell Time Western Swing and Country Jazz Band.

5.45-6.15- The Cities We Captured

6.30-7.00- Lobotomies

7.15-7.45- 1000 Drunken Nights

8.00-8.30- Easpa Measa

8.45-9.15- Droppin Bombs

9.30-10.00- Bomb City 7

10.15-10.45- Axis Of (TBC)

11.00-11.30- Runnin Riot

11.45-12.30- Aggressors BC

12.45- 01.30- Team Fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back