Fizzy drinks making you feel like shit (1 Viewer)

mackle

Lately everytime I drink any sort of fizzy drinks its been killing my stomach big style. Anyone get this? Never had a problem like it before. Could be a god send seeing as I drink way too many fizzy drinks!

yeah fizzy drinks are shit.

milk forever..
got%20milk.jpg

g-stereotypical said:
yeah fizzy drinks are shit.

milk forever..
got%20milk.jpg
the olsen twin on the left looks a bit severe doesn't she? demonic even...

also, I'd probably lay off the fizzy drinks; it's obviously fucking up the walls of your stomach. too much acidity? what do you drink loads of? coke etc.?

plug said:
also, I'd probably lay off the fizzy drinks; it's obviously fucking up the walls of your stomach. too much acidity? what do you drink loads of? coke etc.?

Yeh I drink waaaaaaaay too much coke. Like about 3 500 ml bottles a day and about 2 glasses at home.

ugh hope I dont have an ulcer

jaysis, that'll give you worms! or diabeties! that's what my mother used to tell me when she caught me making sugar sandwiches... coke is pretty acidic and it sounds like your stomach can't handle the amount you drink. cut down a bit/give it a break for a while then. I'd say go see a doctor too, just to check it out...

Ciaran Mackle said:
Yeh I drink waaaaaaaay too much coke. Like about 3 500 ml bottles a day and about 2 glasses at home.
I read in the indo that if you drink a can of coke everyday for a year you will be a stone overweight. but that's just the indo! who gives a shit!
I don't drink fizzy drinks because they were beginning to wear the enamel off my teeth and I find that when i know adverse health effects that turns me off food! I started drinking loads and loads of fruit juice. Its full of natural sugars so it's just as addictive. sersly.

http://www.killercoke.org/

theweeyin said:
Ciaran it could be IBS...I can't drink fizzy drinks cos they bloat me waaaay out and give me pain and stuff.

Rubbish.

Whats IBS? Yeh I've noticed I have started to get really bloated when I drink coke. I'd say it doesnt help as well in regards to weight. Ugh I really am gonna have to stop drinking coke all together.

Yeh actually now that you mention it, when I eat bread I feel pretty sick a lot of the time. Would that be related?

Nae bother. I think you should make a list of what you eat in the course of a week and note down how you feel after each meal/snack. White bread is bad for IBS as is caffine and things like that. If you find there's more than one type of food which makes you feel crap then take yourself off to the docs with the info you've found.

Everything* is wrong with fizzy drinks. The carbonated water, the sugar. Ughar. If there's one thing you can do to save your guts it's stay the fuck away from the fizzy sugar man.

*except beer and hangover cans of coke.

I love a sparkling water every now and again.

Actually, vodka and sparkling water with ice and a slice of lemon is delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back