Find A Way, Sheep Dip + More - THIS SATURDAY (1 Viewer)

first band is plagues, not young wolves.

sheep dip were so fucking good at this.

I prefer http://pix.ie/ (very easy to sign up)
It's an Irish site and its well laid out and very easy to use.
Flickr is too large a beast and while it has some nice features it also has some naff ones... ie "congratulations we wanna use this pic bla bla"
You also get a far bigger upload quote per month 500mb, I know the guy who owns the site and he generously gives me 1gig! Having said that with my new camera the files are massive so even that is not enough, I will have to have another word in his ear.

Well they probably sold less than 20 pints, not to mention the gig was over at 22.30
sharp. The few drinkers there all left two hours before closing. Can't see them keeping
the venue - I hope they do, though. Ah! Nostalgia!

There's never a queue for the bar at Moshspace gigs, fair play.
Haha just seen this post!
So fucking trueeeee, great for lazy people like me! Barman looked bored to fuck too, he even had to glance over to the music too he was so bored, the old Temple Toxic gigs that wouldn'tve happened.

and 10.30 was a killer too :(
I didn't get there til just b4 9.30.

I loved the new layout though of how the bands played, using up the corner, venue seemed much bigger that way.

I gather the half 10 finish was the promoters idea and not the venues? I reckon theres still some crackin gigs to be had here, despite Damos stated facts.

Yeh, sure isnt Dorans like 350euro or somethin to rent for the night? It was when Kidd b got the gaff. Just get some Belfast bands n all down and the bar will be grand..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back