Find A Way, Sheep Dip + More - THIS SATURDAY (2 Viewers)

Yeah ending it early was my idea. I'm not sure how late I actually had the venue for but I reckon I could have had bands play until at least twelve, but I don't see the point if the majority of the crowd leave for last bus. And for the record I really like this venue. It's a pretty ideal size for local gigs.
And Damo isn't Lower Deck more expensive? Last time I checked it was €180 without a PA. You probz have the inside GZ hook up though.

As far as I know, the 'deck is now €170 including PA and soundperson, and a good bit cheaper than that on weeknights.

Dorans is expensive at weekends, but it does hold a lot lot more people and is right in the centre of town.

Dunno, havent done it for years. I'd imagine €100-€150 for a half decent vocal PA. Maybe more for a big one with bass bins & monitors, and more again for delivery/collection.

We used to always rent off these guys back in the day: http://www.soundhire.ie. The're dead on.

i heard they were flogging off this zine at the gig. supposed to be a great read
1373-1.jpg

Hmm thanks.. With the like of Thomann these days it's nearly the same as two or three gigs to invest in your own one..

Hmm, kinda is, but at the same time the cheapest PA stuff from thomann is likely to break very quickly, and there's lots of stuff like stands, mics, leads, etc which add up quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back