filthy rumours (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
Anyone else heard the rumour about Sonic Youth and Cornelius playing Shitnness? I'm very gullable and easily excited ( I once believed that Stereolab were playing DLIADT ), so I'm fully expecting to feel disapointed and stoopid quite soon. Unless anyone else has heard this....

No it was not. The sound was atrocious but it was good fun.
My wife (girlfriend at the time) and I both felt they were going through the motions so we went and got chips. I saw them again in Marley Park (supporting The Chemical Brothers of all people) and they had a lot more fire in their bellies.

My wife (girlfriend at the time) and I both felt they were going through the motions so we went and got chips. I saw them again in Marley Park (supporting The Chemical Brothers of all people) and they had a lot more fire in their bellies.
That was also good fun. I got the impression they were just larking about at that one rather than trying to be amazing, same at shittnness.

so word on the street is theres gonna be an announcement about a new Stone Roses album and tour REAL soon

I should take it to the major complaints thread really
2 fucking Etihad shows

Lazy cunts won't tour. Expect us all to schlep over there.
I mean that debut record was great and all, but at what point are you just trading off the fumes of people's youths?

That was also good fun. I got the impression they were just larking about at that one rather than trying to be amazing, same at shittnness.
I think I was off watching the Hives or Green Day when they were on, I remember momentarily wondering if I should be a good music fan and be at Sonic Youth before deciding that I didn't care.

2 fucking Etihad shows

Lazy cunts won't tour. Expect us all to schlep over there.
I mean that debut record was great and all, but at what point are you just trading off the fumes of people's youths?
I bet they will be over. Announce a couple of shows, get everyone talking, that allows you up your price for playing other gigs.

Those fuckers will play a load of shows next summer. They must be near broke at this stage.

I think I was off watching the Hives or Green Day when they were on, I remember momentarily wondering if I should be a good music fan and be at Sonic Youth before deciding that I didn't care.
If you'd gone along you could have danced along to Kool Thing with the rest of us and gotten over this over-thinking about Sonic Youth nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back