Filthpact (Sco) - Eire Tour 07/09/11 - 10/09/11 (1 Viewer)

Damn right, memorable moment would be the promoter telling us "Sorry lads I haven't prepared yes any food, here's a bag of lentils and a bag of carrots, the kitchen's in there", DIY I guess...

This week.

Found on The Floor are playing the Dublin, Galway and New Ross dates, first time in Galway and pretty much a new set and ten times tighter than our one outing in Dublin so looking forward to it!

Dublin flyer, Fag Enablerz are also playing despite not making it on the flyer. Totally stole from the tour flyer and all...

304608_10150270031511741_617881740_8161227_5753167_n.jpg

Cheers to everyone for coming out on a shitty Wednesday night. No thanks to Bree and Karl Le Flake.

Fag Enablerz were ropey as fuck (just me actually) but for a Wednesday night it was a great gig!

I really enjoyed your set from down the back. Sound wise it was spot on and you could hear your vocals really well. Didn't notice any fuck ups from back there either.

That was brilliant, thanks to all of those involved! Every show was a success, we had some great laughs and somehow our diesel bill only totalled 80 Euros for the 5 days.... Visit/like us on facebook (www.facebook.com/filthpact) where we'll be uploading a load of photos/videos etc from the tour shortly. If any of the bands we played with want to come to Scotland then get in touch (filthpact"at"gmail.com), and we'll sort you out as best we can! Filthpact will hopefully be back on your shores again next year... :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

From New Ross.

Awesome craic. Deadly gigs. Ace folk. Yaldie. Work today sucks fucking balls. Cheers Connor and Found on the Floor; Jasper, Gazza and Excuses, Dan Fumes & Corpses, Moose and Wolfbait, Sickener, Vagrants, Easpa Measa, Siorai Geimhreadh, Grey Joy, Swine, Fag Enablerz, Cormac and Complan, everyone who came out and everyone I (probably) forgot.

GREAT TO HAVE YIZ OVER LADS! Really enjoyed playin wit yiz in newross. SORRY I DIDNT GET TO SAY GOODBYE..ALTHOUGH BY THAT TIME OF THE NIGHT IT WOULD'VE PROBABLY COME OUT LIKE THIS"bbbeeuuuughhlllgurgle..hic" hope to see yiz again soon..maybe in scotland with CONTORTxxx -Easy E
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back