Festivals (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
Anyone know of any festivals happening around Europe/UK this summer..was hoping to go to trashfest in Holland but it ain't looking likely,any other recoomendations of any decent hardcore/thrash/grind type happenings?

HELLFEST in France. It was called the Fury Fest for the last few years, but had to change their name to Hellfest. Lots of Punk, Hardcore and Metal. Lots of big name acts aswell. Their site should be up on the 3rd of March.
www.hellfest.fr/

Well worth a visit.

I'm in the process of booking flights for this meself at the minute - latterman, me first, comeback kid, NUFAN, bad religion, sick of it all, larry arms... Good times.

GR06.jpg

Have my flights booked...bring it on!

WASTED AMSTERDAM 2006

[SIZE=+1] Confirmed Bands[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] Saturday May 6 & Sunday May 7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] The Melkweg, Stichting Melkweg, Lijnbaansgracht 234 A[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] 1017 PH Amsterdam www.melkweg.nl[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]TICKETS 30 Euro/£20 per day[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] Available with no booking fee from [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] Wasted, 14 Prior Street, Hereford HR4 9LB. Please send SAE[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] [email protected] 02476 559992[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] Viking Tattoo Studio, 67a Ellison Street,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, NE32 3JU[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] 0191 420 1977 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] Holland - www.melkweg.nl[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] Belgium - [email protected][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] Germany - www.coretexrecords.com[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1] Info www.wastedfestivals.com[/SIZE]

Jesus, i'd nearly go over just to see the Hudson Falcons... And god bless anti-flag, having the balls to play, saw them when i went to see Good Clean Fun a few weeks ago, they were really embarrasing, UK punk by and for US schoolkids.

john paul de fa said:
HELLFEST in France. It was called the Fury Fest for the last few years, but had to change their name to Hellfest. Lots of Punk, Hardcore and Metal. Lots of big name acts aswell. Their site should be up on the 3rd of March.
www.hellfest.fr/

Well worth a visit.

Was well annoyed at not being able to go to that last year.:eek:

The Hellfest lineup is looking fairly shit so far to be honest....

Agnostic front
Amen ra
Apocalyptica
Cortez
Deicide
Converge
Demented are go
Entombed
Fear my Thoughts
Gojira
Ignite
Leeway
Orphaned land
Saxon
The Black Dahlia Murder
With Honor
Most Precious Blood
Korn

Early days I suspose.

They're probably holding out the big names for the launch of the site, though i'm sure i remember the lineup being fairly poor last year aswell, with one or two exceptions.

i am eagerly awaiting jamie's response to these suggestions.

Shorty said:
Yeah. I've just been waiting for someone to suggest k-town. Ha! :p

"hurhur,i'm just HIIIIILLLLLLLLLARIOUS!".whatever boss.for the record I'd quite like to goto Ktown.I'm sure various other people would like me to go over so they can rip the piss out of me/tell me I'm a sellout/beat me up all weekend.and that's just una.

i suggest hellfest suck my shit to a pointed end and stab itseelf in the head with the pointed turn in question

as for the wated/belgium suggestion..nah,that'd just be too easy.

anyway,any diy type festivals anyone wants to suggest would be nice

needtokill said:
"hurhur,i'm just HIIIIILLLLLLLLLARIOUS!".whatever boss.for the record I'd quite like to goto Ktown.I'm sure various other people would like me to go over so they can rip the piss out of me/tell me I'm a sellout/beat me up all weekend.and that's just una.

i suggest hellfest suck my shit to a pointed end and stab itseelf in the head with the pointed turn in question

as for the wated/belgium suggestion..nah,that'd just be too easy.

anyway,any diy type festivals anyone wants to suggest would be nice
and here was i hoping that today would be the day when you realised the error of your ways, bought a nice shiny basketball vest and learned to kickbox :(

I'd like you to come to k-town, t'will be a deadly buzz.
Also I believe crustyfukkfest 2 will be happening when eric and ella get back. But that's in Dublin, I assume the point is to leave Dublin.

Obscene Extreme was fuckin deadly when I was there, really good atmosphere and amazing setting and all, but I've never really liked grindcore so much since because of a) the sheer amount of it at once and b) the amount of it that was pretty mediocre. But it was over 40 bands and there was at least 10 of them who were more than good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back