FENNESZ @ Andrews Lane Theatre, May 6th (1 Viewer)

Excellent! Anyone seen him before?

i saw him 5 years ago in scotland on a bill with Four Tet, Explosions In The Sky and Animal Collective, and he was very underwhelming....he stood behind his laptop, smoking and scowling at the crowd while blasting out some abrasive versions of his stuff....woulda been better in a gallery. hope he's gotten some kinda "live show" goin on these daze as opposed to a phoned-in/dial-up 'performance'!

seen him with mike patton there a year or two ago. Had a busting headache after coming back from Primavera, that gig didn't do me any favours

That was a great gig I thought. Looking forward to this. What are people making of 'Black Sea'?

Really good but I'm starting to think that I'll never get over Venice.

Saw him play at ATP last December. Still not much of a visual element to the show (laptop, maybe a bit of guitar fiddling under the desk), music had a whole lot of presence though. Great sound, but infuriately short at around 20 mins (unless it started early).

nice one

saw him in london about 5 or 6 years ago. I'd never heard him before, so i was quite impressed at the time, but yeah, it was just him on a lappy with some visuals

will probably go to this though as I really like The Black Sea. Endless Summer is one of my favs, as is Cendre. Never heard Venice, must check it out soon.

Listened to Black Sea in the car on the way in this morning and nearly fell asleep at the wheel i was so relaxed. It's good I think, the second half better than the first. Not a patch on Venice though. That live set from Japan that he released is excellent if that is anything to go by

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back