Female singer in Dublin looking for a Guitarist/ Full band (1 Viewer)

-Oz-

I'm 21 and really want to start a band. Cover or otherwise.
influences would be bands like : incubus, The Music (alot of people don't seem to know them so youtube : the People, and Take the Long Road.), Red hot chillipeppers, Imogen heap etc I'm open to every type of music.

Anybody interested?
:D

I'm 21 and really want to start a band. Cover or otherwise.
influences would be bands like : incubus, The Music (alot of people don't seem to know them so youtube : the People, and Take the Long Road.), Red hot chillipeppers, Imogen heap etc I'm open to every type of music.

Anybody interested?
:D

Hi. We're looking for a vocalist for a Heavy Rock band. Based in Dublin and Rehearsing at Trackmix studios in Blanchardstown/Clonsilla. Theres a couple of samples below that'll give you an idea of what type of musical direction we're looking to head in. We're not looking for a screamer or anythging too heavy. We're lookin for a powerful melodic voice that can write catchy melodies etc. If your interested, send me a PM.

Cheers,

Kev.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~selwyn/My Fascination.mp3

hey i'm starting a melodic rock band, kinda along the lines of old Lost Prophets, story of the year alexisonfire etc, just real melodic stuff, loads of string and piano but still rocking. if your interested here's a link to what I've recorded so far http://www.myspace.com/pfitzpatrick

Hey

How's it goin?

I play guitar and also looking for fellow musicians to set up a band. You still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back