female guitarist seeks same to make dreamy 60's surf music (1 Viewer)

I don't think we've ever spoken but I've seen you out with people I know loads the last year or so and I couldn't place you.

Oh I see! I moved to dublin about a year and a half ago, so makes sense. Come say hi next time!

tumblr_mc50kxLN1o1rh2rbwo1_1280.gif

Yowsers!

So anyway....I'm from Kerry, I've never lived in the suburbs, and I surf whenever I can (not very well but there you go).

Our new band is called Cave Ghosts and demos will be out very soon, you can judge us then!

http://www.facebook.com/caveghostsband

this is fabulous. I wanna hear more....

2nd song is my favourite.

well done

Hi guys,

Thanks a mill for all the feedback! We are totally blown away by the response! We had great fun recording and mixing these in our haunted underground lair but we're excited to be stepping out into the sunshine shortly for some giggage!! Stay tuned to the Facebook page for updates!

xx
Aoife

Hi guys,

Thanks a mill for all the feedback! We are totally blown away by the response! We had great fun recording and mixing these in our haunted underground lair but we're excited to be stepping out into the sunshine shortly for some giggage!! Stay tuned to the Facebook page for updates!

xx
Aoife

you should get the Travelloes to support you.

Either way, I will be there with bells on.

Loving those demo tunes. Also, it's true, it's always sunny in Phibsborough.

Thanks! Phibsborough masseeeeeeev

That reminds me of that TV show where every character is a loud, ignorant, selfish, deluded, bastard incapable of holding a thought in their head for more than two seconds which in turn reminds me of Phibsborough.

Sounds about right! Well I'm off on a hungover trek to tesco where I'll most definitely meet some of said^^ bastards. Crai.

Wow, It's so meta in here right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back